PT. KARYA BUMI BARATAMA is a PMA company from Korea having its head office in Jakarta with a Coal Contract of Work (PKP2B) located in Jambi Province and South Sumatra Province. We are looking for professional and qualified people to work with us for the following positions.
Permitting & Government Relations Officer
• Degree in Science / Engineering or 3 - 5 years of experience in an equivalent field.
• Good communication skill both Indonesia and English.
• Knowledge of the applicable regulation of the Republic of Indonesia.
• Ability to remain calm in tense conditions.
• Good and strong personality, friendly, professional and adaptable to changes in the government institutions.
• Experience in working with multinational companys operation and understanding about mining company is value added.
• Strong negotiation, analytical and conceptual skills will be preferred.
• Willing to travel to Jambi.
Role of this position to obtain and maintain all necessary development and operations permits and conformances in line with prevailing Indonesian Law & Regulations and also to develop and maintain professionals relationship with Central and regional Governments, local, provincial and central members of parliaments as well as other related stakeholders.
Please send your resume with recent photograph and salary expectation to :
ONLY SUITABLE CANDIDATE WILL BE NOTIFIED