PT Kasongan Bumi Kencana; Buyer Engineer
PT. Kasongan Bumi Kencana
Job Title: Buyer Engineer
Job Location: Jakarta Head Office
Department: Procurement (Cluster Mining)
Reporting to: Supply Chain Manager
Required Number: 1 person
Required Date: 01 March 2013
• New Position
• 3 – 4 Years in EPC Company, Preferred in mining contractors
• Computer literacy, familiar with Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP), Active English, keen communicator, good leadership
• Minimum S1, Preferred mechanical/civil engineering back ground
• Physical and mental resillence, sensible safety
• Male, 25 – 35 years old.
Detailed Job Responsibilities:
This position is responsible to execute procurement of any sophisticated engineering jobs in various area of mechanical, civil, or any related jobs; assist end user to define any scope of works or services, or any tender plans; work in loop with contract administor to execute tender process, and develop contract.
• Mineral Processing degree or equivalent.
• Having 3 - 5 years in a supervisory position.
• Process control development skills would be an asset.
• Sound experience with Gold CIL / CIP Processing is a must.
• Understanding of budgets
• Excellent communication skills required in both Bahasa and English.
• Experience in met accounting data.
Sr. Mining Engineer
• Bachelor Degree (S1) in Mining Engineering.
• Having 3 - 5 years experience in Mine technical engineering position with practical production experience an advantage.
• Excellent skills in computing and data analysis programmers.
• Having experience in using MINEX and XPAC mining software
• Strong ability in analyzing production process including all related equipment, and make improvement recommendations as needed.
• Understand mid and/or long-term mine planning and scheduling, geotechnical analysis, pit design, and mine dewatering.
• Geology Degree
• Having 3 - 5 years experiences in Au/Ag Exploration
• Know how to manage the project independently
• Having RC/DD Drilling Experience, logging/sampling to JORC standard
• Knowledgeable Mapinfo, Surpac and other GIS software
• Proficient in the use of computer software
• Proficient in writing report.
Submit your comprehensive CV and put the position that you are applying for as Subject to email: firstname.lastname@example.org