PT. Omega Mining Services is a mining contractors company that are now developing coal mine project in East Kalimantan. Applicants are invited to join PT. Omega Mining Services as positions below:
1. Technical Services Superintendent (TSE-06)
- Min. Bachelor degree in Mining / Civil / Geology
- Have POP certification
- Understand short-term mine planning and scheduling, geotechnical analysis, pit design, and mine dewatering
- Able to operate minescape mining software. Proficiency on using XPAC is an advantage.
2. Senior Mine Engineer (ME-06)
- Min. Diploma degree with min. 5 years extensive experience.
- Certified POP
- Strong ability in analyzing production process including all related equipment, and make improvement recommendations as needed.
- Understand mid and/or long-term mine planning and scheduling, geotechnical analysis, pit design, and mine dewatering
- Able to operate minescape and XPAC mining software
3. Mining SENIOR Supervisor (MSV-06)
- Min. Diploma degree with extensive experience
- Experience for min. 4 years
- Familiar with heavy equipment
- Have the POP certification and other related work licenses
- Able to operate supporting system and understand related rules and regulations.
- Able to supervise the mining operation process (land clearing, coal mining, overburden removal, dumping, spreading, stock piling)
- Posses strong leadership skill and able to lead the team
4. IT Representative (ITR-06)
IT Representative will be located at site.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT Network function or similar role
- Preferably have been working with the mining industry and located at the project/site for at least 1 year.
- Posses customer service orientation
- Able to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Good team work
5. Accounting and Tax Supervisor (AT-06)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting and tax as a supervisor
- Have certificate of Brevet A & B
- Able to prepare and analyze financial report (manually and/or by system)
- Able to operate accounting software & MS Office
- Good team work, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Willing to placed at Head Office-Jakarta
Please send your application letter and complete resume (CV), with recent photograph in minimum two weeks after this advertisement and kindly write the position code on the “subject” and send it to:
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process.