Puma Energy International is a rapidly expanding, midstream and downstream oil company operating in 32 countries worldwide. Headquartered in Geneva (Switzerland) with regional offices in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico) and Singapore, we are a responsible supplier and storage facilitator of high-quality petroleum products and one of the largest independent fuel storage operators.
Indonesia is one of our key market: our focus is on long-term investments and lasting relationships. We are continuously strengthening our capabilities with investment in high quality infrastructure. To achieve our vision and mission together with our great team, we invite talented individual who seek for challenges to join our company.
The position is for contract employment. Candidates must be fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Operator (Lematang & Palembang)
Fill the tankers safely and meet the customers´ expectations in accordance to quantity and quality, order of loading and security standards set by the company.
1. Receive orders from cargo to enter and monitor cargo tanks. Drain tanks and filters. Fill fuel into tankers arriving at the Terminal, in a fast and safe manner, by means of the loading equipment. Seal the upper inlets of the tank and the discharge valves of the same, in order to secure the load to the customer. Comply with all safety measures of the Terminal at all times.
2. Revise and fill in all documentation required for filling trucks, verifying with the driver the product (s) to be loaded as well as the volume(s) of the same. Fill cards loaded with API, temperature and time of loading. Revise tankers before filling and report any pertinent situations.
3. Maintain a clean work area at all times. Provide maintenance services to the loading equipment and execution of the preventive maintenance program of the Terminal, without interfering with the daily filling of trucks (valves and pipes). Calibration of flow meters. Hydrostatic testing of piping. Enable and disable the electric motors for pumps, tanks, filling rack.
4. Participate in all training courses scheduled by the Superintendence of the Terminal, as well as in all contingency drills. Give logistical support in Terminal. Comply with any other task entrusted by the Superintendent within the operations of the Terminal.
- Detail-oriented with high attention span , with ability to detect abnormalities.
1. Minimum 2 years of experience in handling of fuel.
2. Minimum D3 degree with GPA. 2.75
3. Surveyor background is advantage
4. Technical Operation Knowledge:
Loading & Unloading Skills, Stock Counting, Safety, etc..
5. Based in South Sumatra
Site Superintendent (Lematang South Sumatra)
Responsible for managing the operation at the assigned Puma Energy terminal. Comply with the operations business plan and schedule. 100% commitment with the SAPS industrial safety program.
1. Coordinate with Commercial Management daily delivery of fuel, by means of the ordering program, one day in advance, so that deliveries are scheduled.
2. Review and send to the General Management, Operations Management and Commercial Management daily inventory control, by means of the movement reports.
3. Authorize the purchase of tools, materials and equipment by means of quotes and purchase orders, following regional procedures, and in order to keep the Terminal in good working conditions.
4. Prepare and review reports concerning the state of condition of the Terminal, based on inspection reports of the Operators delivered by the Shift Supervisor; authorize maintenance or repair programs prepared by the Supervisor.
5. Liaison between management and operations by means of reports; maintain good communication flow to ensure all parties involved are fully aware of daily activities and results.
6. Authorize fire simulation and /or fuel spillage programs, in coordination with assistance bodies, to prepare the staff to act in case of accidents.
7. Coordinate with Operations Management all programs for receiving tankers, including inventory control and consumption projections.
8. Coordinate the adequate rotation of the inventory in the tanks of the Terminal.
9. Prepare and execute procedures for the discharge from tankers
10. Prepare the monthly safety and security report.
11. Prepare the monthly safety committee meeting.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Be a confident presenter able to communicate with a large range of audience types.
- Attention to Detail.
- Planning and Organizational skills.
- Team player, leader and decision maker.
- Proactive and willing to propose the continuous improvement of the facilities and processes applied in the plant
1. 5 years minimum experience in industrial facilities in areas related to maintenance, production and industrial safety.
2. Sound knowledge of QHSSE,IMS,SAPS and all other terminal regulations and procedures
3. Sound knowledge of Marine tanker operations, Loading Master and other terminal operations
4. Sound knowledge of engineering and technical details of the terminal facilities
5. Fluent in English.
6. Based in South Sumatra
Candidates must be fluent in English
Qualified candidate should submit an application letter together with comprehensive curriculum vitae within 14 days, to :
Please State the Position & the Code as the email subject