PT. LEKOM MARAS
A Jakarta based company with more than 35 years of experience in providing services to oil and gas industry and Geothermal in Indonesia.
We are seeking for best candidate to fill the vacant position of:
1. Wellsite Geologist
You will provide expert advice that ensures implementation of programs in an optimal manner, applying comprehensive knowledge of drilling, coring, cased and open hole logging, testing and well completion and abandonment processes, and of new and leading edge technology pertaining to these processes.
Only the very best will be considered for the position, applicants must possess the following qualifications and skills:
• Minimum Bachelor s Degree in Geology with 7+years experience as Wellsite Geologist is a must.
• Have experience and apply knowledge of drill rig components – both onshore and offshore, operation and functions and of lease lay-outs; the circulating system, rotary system, drilling fluids, casing and cementing.
- Explain the dynamic of wellbore drilling
- Understand rig safety issues and policies
- Evaluate offset data before the drilling start
- Analyse, evaluate and describe formations while drilling, using cuttings, gas, FEMWD and others
- Compare data gathered during drilling with predictions
- Advise operations personnel on-site and office
- Explain mud logging unit functions and procedures. Supervise mud logging, FEMWD and wireline services personnel and monitoring quality control in relation to these services
- Describe coring, open and cased hole logging and well testing requirements and procedures
- Demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of laboratory techniques for the analysis of core, sidewall core, cuttings and fluid samples, including special core analysis
- Describe well completion and abandonment procedures and processes
- Apply knowledge of new and leading edge drilling, formation evaluation and data capture technology
- Trouble shoot when problems arise
- Outline processes/procedures for the archival of soft and hard data obtained from wellsite operations and database administration. Keep detailed records, writing reports, completing daily, weekly and post-well reporting logs, and sending these to appropriate departments
- Liaise with Service Company for logging, coring, testing etc. and also with Government authorities.
General Requirements : Excellent communication skill, team player, hard worker, result oriented, self motivated, high initiative and strong adaptability.
2. Night Rig Supervisor
Responsible for managing operational drilling activities including providing on-site direction and guidance, monitoring, coordinating and auditing drilling rig operations, personnel, and equipment (rig and other contractors) while drilling and completing exploration, appraisal and development wells.
Minimum 10 Years Engineering or Operational experience in both Drilling and Completion activities. And Minimum 5+ years rig experience is mandatory.
General Requirements : Excellent communication skill, self motivated, high initiative and adaptability, ability to work in a multidiscipline team environment, hard worker, and result oriented.
Only the very best will be considered for the position.
If you are interested in the above role, please submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed resume and recent photograph and put job title name on subject email.
(Please mention the position on the email subject).
All applicants will go through interviews and be selected based on assessment of their skills, knowledge, experience and relevant qualifications in accordance with the requirement in the position description.