| ||PT. Inti Brunel Teknindo is the sole agent for Brunel Energy, we provide specialist knowledge to the oil & gas companies, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries in Indonesia and worldwide.
As manpower service in oil & gas industry, we supplies highly educated, competent, and professionals candidate to our clients. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. Currently, one of our clients in Oil & Gas Operator Company looking for some position
SIMULATION RESERVOIR ENGINEER
• Preferably Bachelor Degree in Petroleum Engineering or related curriculum is required.
• Minimum 15 yrs relevant petroleum engineering the following concepts: reservoir fluid flow (steady state, unsteady state, pseudo-steady state), relative permeability, special core analysis, fluid property modeling, compositional modeling, retrograde gas behavior, drill stem test interpretation, material balance, and production forecasting.
• Minimum 5 yrs experience with the following Schlumberger Eclipse software packages: E100 Black Oil simulation, E300 Compositional simulation, PVTi, Office dan FloViz.
• Minimum 2 yrs experience with the following Petroleum Experts software packages: IPM applications: GAP, MBAL, PROSPER, PVP and RESOLVE.
• Experience in applying Design of Experiments techniques to define reservoir properties to describe probabilistic low, mid and high side cases is desirable.
• Experience with Microsoft Office software packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
• Working experience on previous Chevron project is not a mandatory requirement but will be an advantage.
The Dynamic Modeler will provide proven reservoir and integrated production modeling expertise and work with the engineers and earth scientists, as part of an asset team, to build and maintain models for deepwater fields located in the Kutai Basin. The individual will provide modeling and related services as directed by the Subsurface Manager.
• Reservoir Simulation: The modeler is expected to build new models and update existing models as required for Kutai Basin oil and gas reservoirs.
• Primary focus will be on the retrograde gas reservoirs which require experience with compositional modeling. Modeling will be done using Schlumberger s Eclipse software. Modeler should be proficient with the following Eclipse applications: E100 Black Oil simulation, E300 Compositional simulation, PVTi, Office and FloViz. Models may eventually be built in or converted to different software packages. The modeler will be expected to develop the needed expertise and assist in such conversation, if required.
• Integrated Production Modeling: The modeler is expected to build new models and update existing models are required for Kutai Basin field developments. This will include modeling reservoirs, wells, subsea gathering systems, risers and facilities. Modeler will be expected to conduct optimization projects. Modeling will be done using Petroleum Experts IPM software and the modeler should be proficient with the following IPM applications: GAP, MBAL, Models may eventually be built in or converted to different software packages. The modeler will be expected to develop the needed expertise and assist in such conversation, if required.
• Experimental Design Techniques: The project team uses Design of Experiments techniques to define reservoir properties to represent probabilistic low, mid and high side models. The modeler is expected to be proficient in applying such techniques.
• Fundamental Reservoir Parameters: All models will require the modeler confirm existing or build new reservoir property descriptions. Proficiency in the following basic engineering skills and concepts is required: reservoir fluid flow (steady state, unsteady state, pseudo-steady state), relative permeability, special core analysis, fluid property modeling, compositional modeling, retrograde gas behavior, drill stem test interpretation, material balance, and production forecasting.
• Multi-Functional Team: Previous experience working with multifunctional and multi-cultural team is a requirement. Modeler is also expected to be a proactive mentor to other team members.
• Min. Diploma or Bachelor degree from reputable university.
• Min. 8 years working experience in related field.
• Understand about ISO 9001/ISO 14001/OHSAS 18001
• Ensure that I-IMS appointed, implemented, and nurtured related with standard requirements from international standard that are reference.
• Providing report to General Manager about performance and effectiveness from I-IMS to be reviewed, include recommendation for corrective action.
• Ensure and execute management review to be held periodically.
• Maintain the implementation of I-IMS.
• Propose SHEQ policy to Management with approval from General Manager.
• Propose target and program of SHEQ to Management with approval of General Manager.
• Setting out SHEQ Internal Audit Team.
• Make monthly review in implemented of I-IMS.
• Ensure the preventing and improvement to discrepancy of I-IMS policy.
• Ensure that every party in I-IMS will be monitored, evaluated, and restrained under Management review and internal audit.
Please send your complete resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org before January 16th, 2012