Thiess Contractors Indonesia (TCI) is a multinational company with over 8,000 employees throughout our projects in Indonesia. Our people are our keys to success. Our business has been providing integrated mining and construction services in civil, process facilities and mining across Indonesia for over 24 years.
At Thiess Contractors Indonesia, we believe it our people who have made us one of the largest Construction and Mining Contractors in South East Asia. We have grown to become one of the most respected contracting companies in the region. We are recognized for our safe, professional attitude and for delivering what we say we will deliver.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
1. Senior Engineer Mine Planning (789122)
• Bachelor Degree in mine engineering.
• Minimum 5 years experience in large open cut mining and mine engineering.
• Preferable possess POP (Pengawas Operational Pertama) Certification from Mine and Energy Department.
• Outstanding proficiency in geological modeling and mine planning (Mincom, Xpac, Talpac) and other general office software (Microsoft); good understanding in mining principles, mine design concepts and mining methods; an awareness of mine operation regulatory requirements.
2. Senior Supervisor Plant Planning (736624)
• Recognized Mechanical engineering qualifications.
• 5 years experiences as supervisor site maintenance & planning experiences.
• Familiar with component cost/budged analysis.
• Strong leadership skill; performance driven with capability of managing relationship and develop others.
• Equipment maintenance background; method, principles and technique used in preventive maintenance.
3. Senior Supervisor – Plant (741140)
• Minimum a Senior High School, Diploma, Mechanical or Industrial Degree with 5 year experiences as Supervisor Mechanic for Heavy Equipment.
• Familiar to rebuild major components/engineering subassemblies listed in the TCI Component Rebuild Program
• Familiar to reassemble and test engineering subassemblies prior to fitting to equipment; repair activities conducted in a timely fashion (zero non-productive hours worked).
• Familiar to supply an "Inspection Report" on all equipment repairs prior to ordering new parts or component.
• Strong in leadership skill.
4. Supervisor Plant (Job No. 803325)
• Minimum Senior high school or recognized Industry Trade qualifications equivalent to 85 points under the Australian National Metals & Engineering Industry competency standards.
• 5 years previous experience in a similar role.
• Experience in rebuild major components, reassemble and test engineering sub-assemblies prior to fitting to equipment.
5. Trade Training Officer (Trade Streaming) – Auto Electrical (Job No. 755181)
• Trade and / or Auto Electrical Engineering Qualifications
• 5 year field experience in similar role
• Familiar with Heavy Equipments: Dozer (Caterpillar/Komatsu), Excavator (Hitachi/Komatsu/Liebherr), Ingersoll Rand Drills, Dump Truck (Caterpillar/Komatsu).
6. Specialist Language Training (807688)
• Have tertiary degree in English Language Education Study Program. Minimum of 2 years experience in English language teaching for adult.
• Had lived abroad in a English speaking country will be of advantage.
• Excellent skills in English (IELTS 6,5); Has IELTS Certification; Facilitation skills.
• Familiar to develop training packages & materials, deliver language training, provide interpretation & translation services both from English and Indonesian vice versa.
7. Specialist Organization Development (811307)
• Human Resources, Management or Psychology degree
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a training and/or HR Generalist role. Experience on a mining or construction site will be an advantage.
• Experience to analysis & development of the employee competency profiles, development of supervisory training, analyzing training needs and development of training matrix and training calendar.
8. Training Officer Mining Operation (811490)
• Minimum Senior High School with 4 year experiences within the mining industry as heavy equipment operator.
• Have knowledge in training & development.
• Have skill and knowledge in Heavy earth moving equipment operator codes including truck and/or excavator/dozer/grader/wheel loader; Highway truck codes.
• Certificate IV in Workplace Training & POP (Pratama) certificate.
• Able to Influence/motivate; Coaching/mentoring skill; present arguments, facts and instructions in a clear, fluent and convincing manner.
9. Superintendent Mining (821520)
• Minimum graduated from Snr High School
• Minimum of 8 years experience in large open cut mining operation of which at least one or two year in production/service supervision/ management role
• Have mining heavy industry experience & could operate mining equipment; good leadership and people management skills preferably with training in staff supervision
10. Senior Engineer Mining (821563)
• University Degree in Mining, Civil or Geologist
• Familiar with short term mine planning, geologist works, mine executions and leading the team.
• Understanding short term mine planning
• Understanding geological and geotechnical aspects
• Understanding mining sequences
• Good communication skill in English (verbal & written) and Bahasa.
• Highly self-motivated, initiative, team player, and fast adapt.
• Good skill in computer, good in planning & organizing job.
• Interaction internal / external parties, diligent, good team work, loyal & good moral character.
• Will be based in Balikpapan (1 – 8), Sangatta project , East Kalimantan (9 – 10)
Please send your application letter and complete resume (CV), with recent photograph minimum in one week after this advertise and kindly mark code the position applied by visit our website: http://careers.thiess.co.id