PT. Tunas Inti Abadi
We are a fast growing coal mining company in Indonesia, part of Tiara Marga Trakindo Group and ABM Group, operating in South Kalimantan. We come with strong financial and logistical support from our parent and affiliated companies and a commitment to mining coal safely with minimal environmental impact.
We invite an extra ordinary mining professional to build a career with us for the following position:
1. Coal Processing Plant Maintenance Planner
Responsible for daily and maintenance planning and scheduling to support the operational maintenance team in achieving the highest levels of resource optimization and equipment availability across a sizable coal processing plant. You will also be involved in ensuring supplier compliance, inspect components and report on repairs, identify equipment deficiencies and potential cost reductions.
• Possess a diploma or bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum 1 year of working experience within operational maintenance planning roles within the mining industry.
• Proficient in utilizing Planning and Scheduling Software, MS Office, email and internet.
• Desirable personal attributes such as a high attention to detail, time management skills and an innovative approach to scheduling and planning.
2. Mine Operation Foreman
To Coordinate and supervise all primary and supporting mining activities that is conducted by contractor or subcontractor to ensure that the implementation is aligned to the plan and comply with all regulations of safety and environment, hence all the activities can be conducted safely and environmental friendly.
• Possess a diploma or bachelor degree in Mine Engineering or Geology.
• Minimum 1 year of working experience in mining area and hauling road supervision.
• Pengawas Operasional Pratama competence certified.
• Able to operate mine plan software (Minescape, Surpac and Xpac).
• Strong in analytical skills with high attention to detail.
• Excellent in time management skills to handle multiple tasks and following through on projects and handling multiple tasks.
Please email resume to: email@example.com, maximum 2 weeks after this advertisement. (While sending email applications, candidates must enter position applied in the subject column).