TO SEEK AVAILABILITY FOR FLOATING STORAGE OFFLOADING (FSO)
This Request for Expression of Interest launched by Santos (Sampang) Pty Ltd (“Santos”) in relation with the upcoming Santos operation plan in year 2011 to provide 1 unit Floating Storage Offloading (FSO) to support Santos Oil production. The intention is to obtain an overview of the market conditions and information with respect to the availability of the FSO that meet the required qualifications to supports Santos operational activities.
With the implementation of cabotage principal under the Law No. 17/2008 on Shipping dated 7 May 2008 and Transportation Minister s Regulation No: KM 22 Year 2010 as amended by PM 73 Year 2010. it is important to have the FSO with Indonesian flag which owned minimum 51% by Indonesian persons. Such requirement is to ensure the continuation of Santos operational activities without any hindrance.
The FSO is expected to be delivered and ready for operation on Q2 2011.
1. The relevant Floating Storage Offloading will need to be stationed and installed at Madura Straight East Java.
2. Storage capacity for the offloading approximately 375,000 barrels.
3. FSO is to be provided with Custody Meter, 20,000 boph pumping capacity, suitable connecting to 12” export hose and provided with 6” pig receiver system.
4. The FSO suitable for tandem offtake with shuttle tanker 115.000 DWT.
5. Mandatory Indonesian Flag.
Santos is expected to receive information with regards to the market conditions and the availability of the FSO with the required qualifications. Therefore Santos is hereby invites any contractor or owner who interested to participate in this Request for Expression of Interest to submit the following documents:
1. Company profile
2. Capability of the FSO (Scope of expertise)
3. List of experience
4. Availability in relation to the schedule
The documents are to be submitted to the following address and the submission period shall be from Monday, November, 29 2010 until Friday, December 03 2010 at 09:00 - 16:00 WIB:
Santos (Sampang) Pty. Ltd.
Procurement Administration Room
Ratu Plaza Office Tower, 4th Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 9
Jakarta 10270, Indonesia
Attention : Procurement, Logistic and GA Manager
Please be advised that the whole process of this Request for Expression will not be treated as part of the procurement process. Any procurement process will be conducted afterwards pursuant to the PTK No. 007/REVISI-I/PTK/IX/2009.