Bunga Mas International Co.
A. Specific Requirements:
1) Contractor should be established for at least ten (10) years in providing the required services in Indonesia.
2) Contractor must have a minimum five (5) years related experience in South Sumatra area.
- Please provide list of last 10 years working experience including 5 years in South Sumatra by stating contract title, contract value, contract term, location of work, and name of clients.
- Work statement/Recommendation letter from previous clients with their contact name and number.
3) Contractor should submit copy of corporate organization chart slating the name and nationalities of key personnel (i.e. owner/share holders, directors, senior operating management, officers, etc).
4) Contractor should furnish their HSE policy and procedures manuals along with proof of compliance to HSE standards along with evidence that the policy and procedures is implemented.
B. General Requirements:
1) Company Profile.
2) Copy of Valid SIUP Certificate.
3) Copy of article of association and its addendum.
4) Copy of Valid NPWP (Taxpayer Identification Number) certificate.
5) Proof of payment of taxes for latest tax year, Latest Setoran pajak Tahunan (SPT/PPh) and monthly report of PPh Article 25 or Article 21/Article 23 or PPN, at least for the last 3 (three months).
6) Latest Balance sheet audited by registered accountant public.
The above documents stated in item A and B is the minimum requirement. A Contractor who fails to submit any one of the above items will be disqualified and will not be invited to bid.
Contractors who consider themselves qualified to participate in this tender are invited to fill a registration form and submit all items in point A and B above for further evaluation. The documents should be submitted from May 13, 2009 to the May 18, 2009 to Bid Committee, Bunga Mas International Company, Indonesian Stock Exchange Building, 16th Floor Suite 1601A, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53,
Submission of additional pre-qualification document: 20 May 2009.
The additional pre-qualification document that is submitted after above mentioned date will not accepted.
Jakarta, 11 May 2009