SOUTH MAHAKAM FIELD DEVELOPMENT PROJECT - PHASE 1 & 2
SUPPLY OF MANUAL VALVES (6” AND ABOVE)
AND ACTUATED VALVES (2” AND ABOVE)
REF. NO. : SMK 1&2/ PO 102A
TOTAL E&P INDONESIE, acting as a Production Sharing Contractor of BPMIGAS, hereby invites experienced Companies/Suppliers from the business community to register for tender pre-qualification process prior to tendering:
Within the frame work of the SOUTH MAHAKAM FIELD DEVELOPMENT – PHASE 1&2 in Mahakam Area – East Kalimantan, TOTAL E&P INDONESIE intend to open a Tender for SUPPLY OF MANUAL VALVES (6” AND ABOVE) AND ACTUATED VALVES (2” AND ABOVE).
2. SCOPE OF WORK
SMK1&2 / PO 102A consists of procurement and supply of required VALVES size 2” and above for the three Platforms in South Mahakam Area.
- Manual Ball VALVES, Globe VALVES and Check VALVES from 6” up to 24” size. Rating 150# and 600#.
- Actuated VALVES from 2” up to 24” size. Rating 150# and 600# RJ.
3. TENDER PROCEDURE
• Two-stage system (Stage One - Administrative and Technical followed by Stage Two - Commercial for successful Stage One Tenderers) in accordance with:
- Pedoman Tata Kerja Pengelolaan Rantai Suplai Kontraktor Kontrak Kerja Sama no. 007/PTK/VI/2004
- TOTAL E&P INDONESIE Call for Tender Requirement
• Registration closing date: Monday 8th June 2009 at 15:00 WIB at the latest.
4. PREQUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
In order to pre-qualify to participate in the tendering process, potential Tenderers shall issue an Expression of Interest Letter attaching documentary evidence to demonstrate full compliance with the Health, Safety and Environment requirements, Administrative requirements and Technical requirements as set out below:
Health, Safety and Environment Requirements:
Potential Tenderers shall operate a Health, Safety and Environment Management System that is in accordance with recognized standards.
• Supplier Certificate issued by related Association,
• API (Angka Pengenal Importir),
• AKTE PENDIRIAN,
• Supporting letter from the manufacturers.
• Potential Tenderers shall provide a proven track record in procurement and supply of items mentioned in the scope of work for similar Oil & Gas Projects,
• Delails of Tenderer s storage facilities in Batam.
The Expression of Interest Letter together with all supporting information required under section 4 shall be delivered before the Registration Closing Date set out in section 3 to:
TOTAL E&P INDONESIE
PROJECT CONSTRUCTION DIVISION (PJC)
Kuningan Plaza North Tower, 6th floor
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Kav. C11-14
P.O. Box 1010 / JKT 10010
Attention: PROJECT BID COMMITTEE
REF. NO. : SMK 1&2/ PO 102A
This Announcement is an invitation to pre-qualify to participate in the tendering process and is NOT an invitation to tender. TOTAL E&P INDONESIE shall not be committed or obligated to undertake the work described or to issue any Call for Tender or to include any respondent to this Announcement on any tender list/s. The eventual Call for Tender will be issued only to those companies that have been pre qualified. TOTAL E&P INDONESIE will not make any form of payment for submissions.