INVITATION FOR EPCC CONTRACTOR PRE QUALIFICATION
PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia (PT TGI) owns, operates and maintains 28 inch onshore and offshore gas pipeline between Grissik - South Sumatra to Dun - Riau and between Grissik - South Sumatra to Singapore Borderline, PT TGI intends to invite local and international companies to participate in pre-qualification for the following procurement:
ENGINEERING, PROCUREMENT, CONSTRUCTION & COMMISSIONING OFFSHORE PIPELINE REPAIR
Scope of Works
The Contractor shall manage and carry out (i) The follow on work, (ii) Construction engineering, (iii) Procurement (exclude coated pipe and long lead items), (iv) Construction and commissioning related to the offshore pipeline repair between Kuala Tungkal (Jambi) and Panaran (Batani). The scope of the EPCC work shall consist of, but not limited to, pipeline laying and pipeline tie in.
General Qualification for Pre-Qualification
Companies having interest in the pre-qualification for the offshore pipeline repair project are invited to register by providing information as follows:
• Having experience in the last 10 years in big Offshore Pipeline Installation for Oil and Gas (on going or already finished) contracts with similar work for offshore pipeline installation above 24 inch with the scope of work engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning.
• Having experience in the last 10 years in big Offshore Pipeline Repair for Oil and Gas (on going or already finished) contracts with similar work for sub sea hot tapping above 24 inch with the scope of work engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning.
• Having technical/execution capability (including resources, organization, expertise, procedure, work system and local knowledge) in safety, quality, project management, engineering, construction, procurement and commissioning to carry out the EPCC work until complete.
• Having experience in managing offshore pipeline installation and repair project in and out site of Indonesian sea water territory in the last 10 years.
• Warranty on the availability of pipe lay barge, DSV, transportation barge to carry out the work between 4th quarter 2008 to 1st quarter 2009.
• Having experience in offshore pipeline laying, under water tie in, underwater hot tapping with the depth of 40 m above in and out site Indonesian sea water territory;
• Having experience in coordinating sub-sea work by using air diving or saturation diving equipment, installation under water mechanical connector, valve skid, and others, in and out site Indonesian sea water territory.
• Having valid certificates and other related documents, included and not limited to, the document that show the validation of formation and its existences such as “Article of Association” (if applicable).
• Company that comply to all general qualification above can collect the pre-qualification questioner.
• Registration time:
Day/Date: Tuesday - Wednesday, 13-14 May 2008
Time: 13.30-15.30 WIB
Address: Tender Committee
PT Transportasi Gas PGN Complex, B building, 2nd floor
Jl. KH. Zainul Arifin No. 20
Phone: 021 - 6385 4383
• Registration outside the above schedule will be rejected Information
• Invitation of pre-qualification can be seen at our site www.tgi.co.id