COMMERCIAL CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION
• Prepare various commercial contracts including purchase coal and business partnership.
• Negotiate contractual terms and conditions with internal and external business partners.
• Review and update existing contracts, and report to managers and interested parties.
• Analyze potential risks involve with specific contractual terms.
• Stay up to date with legislative/ government changes and coordinate with relevant parties.
• Maintain and Organized system of physical and digital records for database.
• Create own standart for new contracts.
• Proven work experience for contract management or relevant role.
• Knowledge of minimal legal requirements involved with contracts.
• Familiarity with accounting procedures.
• Keen attention detail with ability to spot errors.
• Discipline, honest, detail oriented, and neat documentation/ well organize; Efficient; good analytical; conflict resolution; excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written and computer literate.