Martabe Gold Mine is managed and operated by PT Agincourt Resources. The mine covers an area of 30 km2 that falls under the sixth generation of Contract of Work (CoW) covering a total area of 1.303 km2.
The resource based on 31 December 2018 includes 8.1 Moz of Gold and 69 Moz of Silver, with economic ore reserves of 4.5Moz gold and 34Moz silver. Production commenced at Martabe on 24 July 2012. The operating capacity of Martabe Gold Mine is 5.9Mtpa ore to produce in excess of 350,000 oz of Gold and 2-3 Moz of Silver per annum.
PT Agincourt Resources engages approximately 2,600 employees and contractors which more than 70 % have been recruited from South Tapanuli and other regions in North Sumatra.
PT Danusa Tambang Nusantara (PTDTN) is the majority shareholder of PT Agincourt Resources with a total 95% of the shareholding. The shareholders of PTDTN are PT United Tractors Tbk 60% and PT Pamapersada Nusantara 40%. These companies are part of the PT Astra International Tbk group. The 5% share ownership is owned by the Government of South Tapanuli Regency and North Sumatra Province (local governments).
To strengthen the existing maintenance management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role:
Supervisor - Business Development & Analyst
This position will be based at Martabe Site in Community Development Department, and reports directly to Senior Supervisor SME Development.
The Role of Supervisor - Business Development & Analyst is to create and develop a local community-based business unit from conducting feasibility study and develop the business unit; as well as maintaining and develop the current assisted business units. This position should determine the products, available resources, and potential local groups (include but not limited to cooperative, KUBE, farmer group, and creative economy group) and its supply chain into market. This position also analyse the financial statement and reports of each group and provide recommendations to improve and sustain their business performance.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
1. Bachelor Degree in Economic, Accounting or relevant Degree in Business Management.
2. Has minimal 3 years work experience in same position, especially in SME Development
3. Preferable experience in Community Development in mining projects or similar industry
4. Excellent knowledge in Feasibility Study
5. Strong experience in creating and developing UKM, Cooperative, KUBE with community
6. Good communication skill and presentation skill
7. Good understanding in business counselling
8. Good understanding in negotiation, analytical and conceptual skills
9. Good leadership skill, able to work as a team
10. Familiar with Microsoft Office applications
11. Preferable female candidate.
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than November 07, 2020 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources