An Indonesian mining company which operates the copper and gold mining, and have a long-term expected mine life followed by processing stockpiles.
To support our expansion project in Fixed Plant area, we are looking for highly motivated and experienced professional to fill the following position :
SENIOR MANAGER PROCESS OPERATIONS
(National - Site Based)
Some of your duties will include:
• Oversee plant operations to ensure production efficiency, quality, customer satisfaction and cost-effective management of resources.
• Establish and implement safety programs in line with company values and policies.
• Responsible for day-to-day management of the business to achieve the budgeted operating profit and working capital targets.
• Comply with direction obtained from the North American and Global executive management team
• Review monthly financial pack to determine progress and status in obtaining objectives and revise plans as necessary in accordance with current conditions to meet the overall objectives.
• Ensure adequate resources (personnel, materials, equipment and training) are provided to meet the company objectives.
• Provide mentoring and guidance to employees.
• Chair Monthly Management meetings to evaluate the business performance and strive for continual improvement.
• Responsible for meeting the customer, statutory and regulatory requirements of the business.
• Establish a work environment conducive to maintaining good employee morale.
• Provide suitable compensation and benefits in order to maintain existing employees and stay competitive in the market when we are recruiting new employees.
• Conduct annual performance evaluations for direct reports and ensure that all managers do the same for their employees.
• Develop and implement a three-year plan in line with the company objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth.
What skills and experience do you need?
• Degree in Metallurgy or relevant discipline
• Have middle level operational inspector certificate (POM) or qualifications certificate recognized by KaIT (Chief Mines Inspector) in accordance with level of position.
• More than ten (10) years of related experience in progressive technical and supervisory experience. Experience in the management and administration of budgets and financial controls in a multinational company.
• Fifteen (15) years of direct related experience in progressive technical and supervisory experience.
• Demonstration of outstanding management, human relation and technical skills.
• Demonstration in participation of management/supervisory training development programs.
Please share your CV specifically by mentioning your detail experiences, responsibilities, and skills in accordance with the requirements needed for the position you applied. Send your application by email to [email protected] (not more than 1000kb with put the Job Title_Name on your subject) no later than 20 July 2022.
Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be contacted for furthers process
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of coppergold.co We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.