The global energy landscape is transforming at a rapid pace, driven by the increasing demand for cleaner and more sustainable energy sources. This shift is having a significant impact on the coal industry, and Indonesia, as the world's largest exporter of thermal coal, is at the forefront of this transformation.
As the world moves towards reducing its carbon footprint, the coal industry in Indonesia is facing unprecedented challenges and opportunities. On the one hand, the demand for coal remains significant, particularly in developing countries like Indonesia. On the other hand, there is growing pressure to transition to cleaner, more sustainable alternatives. This creates a complex landscape for industry leaders, who must navigate changing market conditions, shifting regulations, and evolving consumer attitudes.
The 2024 Indonesia Coal Outlook Conference is a critical event for coal miners, industry leaders, and stakeholders to come together to discuss the future of the coal industry and its role in the energy transition. The conference will provide a platform for key players to share insights, ideas, and strategies to navigate the changes and challenges that lie ahead.
The conference will cover a wide range of topics related to the future of coal in Indonesia, including the impact of the energy transition on the coal industry, the role of coal in Indonesia's energy mix, Innovations, and new technologies in the coal industry, Government policies and regulations that shape the future of the coal industry and strategies for adapting to changing market conditions and consumer preferences.
The conference would be held concurrent with 2024 Coal Mining Transport, Logistics, and Supply Chain Forum.
Join us at the 2024 Indonesia Coal Outlook Conference to:
- Learn about the latest developments in the coal industry in Indonesia
- Gain valuable insights into the challenges and new business opportunities facing the industry in the age of energy transition
- Explore strategies for adapting to changing market conditions and shifting consumer preferences
- Get updates on innovations and new technologies in the coal industry that can promote sustainability and reduce environmental impact
- Learn about the role of government policies and regulations in shaping the future of the coal industry
- Network with industry peers, stay up to date with industry trends and make valuable connections
Topics to be discussed, include:
- Government’s grand policy on the future of coal in Indonesia in the era of the energy transition scenario.
- The future of coal-fired power plants (PLTU) in Indonesia’s energy transition programs.
- Exploring China’s coal outlook in 2024 – what does it mean for Indonesian coal miners?
- The future of the coal industry in Indonesia in the country’s energy transition programs and net zero emission target.
- CEO Talk: The future of coal in meeting global energy security and zero emissions goals.
- Longer-term impacts to the coal industry under an accelerated global energy transition (AET) scenario.
- Coal supply talks: Drivers for Indonesian production
- The future of coke making in Indonesia – what are the opportunities and challenges in 2024?
- Panel discussion: Thermal Coal pricing outlook
- Exploring the Potential Dispute and Risk Mitigation in the Coal business – what miners and investors need to know in 2024?
- The future of the Asia coal market – the prospects for Indonesian coal to ASEAN markets in 2024 – opportunities and challenges.
- Panel discussion on ASEAN coal markets outlook.
- The future of the coal market in India – what does it mean for Indonesia?
- The future of the Asia Coal Market
- Japanese coal demand trend in 2024
- Future trends and looking ahead of coal demand in Europe: What does it mean for Indonesian coal miners?
- Domestic Market Obligation (DMO) outlook
Don't miss this opportunity to gain invaluable insights, connect with industry peers, and help shape the future of the coal industry in Indonesia.
Mr. Arifin Tasrif, Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources of the Republic of Indonesia.
Mr. Sunindyo Suryo Herdadi, Director of Mineral and Coal Program Fostering at the Directorate General of Mineral and Coal.
Mr. Warsono, Executive Vice President (EVP) of Electricity System Planning, state-owned electricity firm, PT PLN
Mr. M. Kurnia Ariawan, President Director of coal miner PT Kideco Jaya Agung.
Mr. Bonifasius, President Director of PT Golden Energy Mines Tbk (GEMS)
Mr. Bob Kamandanu, Coal Expert
Mr. Haryanto Damanik, President Director of PT Manambang Muara Enim
Mr. Roza Permana Putra, President Director of PT Golden Eagle Energy Tbk.
Mr. Aris Munandar, President Commissioners of PT Alfa Energi Investama Tbk
Mr. Slamet Haryadi, Commissioners of Mifa Bersaudara
Mr. Ramli Ahmad, President Director of Ombilin Energy
Mr. Keith Whitchurch, President Director SMG Consultants
Mr. Harry Kristiono, Chief Operating Officer, Coal mining firm PT Metaforsa Mulia International (MEMI)
Mr. Yudhi Putro, Coal Market Analyst Director PT Kaldera Energi Nusantara
Mr. Izham Hassan, Head of Procurement & Supply Department of Malaysia's power company TNB Fuel Services Sdn
Mr. Hilarius Moan Dare, President Director of PT Surya Global Makmur in Sarolangun
Mr. Mukhlisin Aziz, Advisor to various Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia companies
Mr. Angga Luthfi Eldrianto, Director, Group Chief Executive Officer Equinox Shipping Group
Mr. Suryo Suwignjo, Chief Operating Officer (COO) of PT Titan Infra Energy.
Mrs. Cindy Nattaya, CEO PT. Dua Cipta Asia
Mr. Nico Chandra, Corporate Secretary of PT Bukit Asam Tbk.
Mrs. Kirana D. Sastrawijaya, Senior Partner of UMBRA – Strategic Legal Solutions
Mr. Jimmy Deng, General Manager of Century Commodities Solution
Ms. Liana Bratasida, Chairwoman of Indonesian Pulp and Paper Association
Mr. Jamaluddin, Chairman of The Association of Indonesian Heavy Equipment Manufacturer (Hinabi)
Mr. Bambang Tjahjono, Executive Director of the Indonesian Mining Service Association (ASPINDO).
Mr. Lilik Unggul Raharjo, Chairman of the Indonesian Cement Association.
Mr. Ardhi Ishak K, Promotion and Government Relation Head PT Pamapersada Nusantara.
Mr. Sulistyo Buddy Rakhmadi, Commercial & Operation Director of PT. Gurita Lintas Samudera.
Mr. Scott Dendy, Executive Director of McCloskey by OPIS
Mr. Andrew Jones, Editor – Solid Fuels, Asia, Argus Media
Ms. Diyana Putri Alan, Southeast Asia Energy Markets Editor of McCloskey
Mr. Hendra Sinadia, Executive Director of Indonesia Coal Mining Association (ICMA)
Mr. Juju Juanda, GM Marketing and Business Development Dyno Nobel (DNX Indonesia)
Mr. David Purba, Sales Director of Mining Machinery PT. XCMG Group Indonesia
Mr. Iman Sumantri, Chief Sales & Marketing Officer PT. United Equipment Indonesia
Agung Prabowo, Tech Specialist Gear, Hydraulic & Grease
Mr. Maisam Hasnain, VP-Senior Analyst of Moody's Investors Service