Structured Finance for Metal and Mining sectors
Special Edition for 5 participants only
28 May 2021
Rp.2,500,000,-* / Participant*) Including Recorded Workshop Materials, Certificate. *) Cancellation Fee : 7 days before the event : 80%.
Virtual Online Training
(access details shared after registration)
Vicky Lono, Finance specialist in oil and gas, power and infrastructure sectors
Vicky is a Structured Finance specialist currently in charge of client coverage and deal origination of structured finance transactions in oil and gas, power and infrastructure sectors
The course would deliver an excellent primer for beginners or a great refresher for more advanced practitioners in project and export finance in the metals and mining sector as well as address some myths and provide fact checks for certain commonly mistaken / misinterpreted structures.
- Introduction to Project and Export Finance
- Benefit of Project and Export Finance against corporate loan funding
- Type of ECA backed financing
- Structured Finance for Working Capital facility
- Standard transaction collateral package
- Risk allocation assessment
- Type of required due diligence
- Debt sizing methodology (in comparison to other sectors)
- Key project risk analysis
- International standard for Environmental and Social Assessment
- Term Sheet example
- Financing process flow
- Key documentations
Who should attend?
- Finance and Treasury professionals
- Business developments / corporate strategy
- Auditors and consultants
- Corporate executives
- Industry players
28 May 2021
Rp.2.500.000,-* / Participant*) Including Recorded Workshop Materials, Certificate. *) Cancellation Fee : 7 days before the event : 80%.
Telephone: +62-21-2245 8787