Archi Indonesia is an Indonesian based pure gold mining company, with a focus on gold in Indonesia, with the head quarter in Jakarta. Our subsidiaries in Manado - North Sulawesi, PT. MearesSoputan Mining (MSM) and PT. Tambang TondanoNusajaya (TTN) at Tokatindung Project Site – are currently seeking below professional in order to support our seamless operation:
DEWATERING MECHANICAL PROJECT ENGINEER (CODE: DMPE-XII/19)
Reporting to the Dewatering Project Manager, the Project Mechanical Engineer will assume responsibility for engineering projects in areas determined by the Dewatering Project Manager. The Engineer will provide expertise and project support to the site and may be required to manage a workforce of contractors depending on project requirements.
• Develop concepts and scope for all mechanical works providing detailed design, drawings and calculations.
• All drawings, specifications, technical support/suppliers contact details, testing certificates and formalized hand over documentation hard copies and digital copies consolidated and packaged into folder(s).
• Monitor that project work orders are completed to a good standard.
• Ensure that all tools and equipment used by the contractor crews are maintained to a high standard.
• Monitor the quality of work produced by the contractors and establishes procedures to verify and improve the quality of work
• Coordinate the work of specialist and all contractors required for Dewatering Project ensuring that they are on schedule and compliant to all MSM TTN rules and regulations and meet all general and statutory safety standards.
• Mechanical Engineering degree;
• Has drafting skill;
• English spoken and written fluently;
• Has several years engineering or minimum 5 years’ experience in an industrial environment, preferably mining, but construction and other heavy industries including oil and gas, cement or manufacturing would be considered. Some of this experience must have been in a supervisory role;
• Has previous work experience in an engineering design office would be well-regarded;
• Exposure to the field of maintenance management would be well regarded;
• Has previous experience of computerized maintenance management systems such as SAP, JDE, and Ellipse or PRONTO would be well-regarded;
• Consistent under pressure;
• Familiar with Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, Auto Cad or 3D modelling for mechanical;
• Has Indonesian driver’s license (SIM A);
• Able to demonstrate the awareness of corporate safety & environmental.
Applicants who are qualified and residing in Surrounded Village of PT. MSM, North Sulawesi will be our priority. Please submit your application letter, CV, Education Credentials, ID Card (KTP) and recent photograph not later than 19th May 2020.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Put the job code on your subject email)
Maximum file attachment by email : 500kb
Toka Tindung, 12th May 2020
Human Capital Department