Wärtsilä is leading the transition towards a 100% renewable energy future. We Wärtsilians help our customers unlock the value of energy transition by optimizing their energy systems and futureproofing their assets. Did you know Wärtsilä has delivered 73 GW of power plant capacity in 180 countries around the world, including 80 energy storage systems?
In this era of innovation and fast changing world of energy, we are constantly on the lookout for future-oriented talent to join our team and to work towards enabling sustainable societies with smart technology - together. Want to join the ride?
About the Position:
MECHANICAL PLANT TECHNICIAN - JAYAPURA
Your role will include the following accountabilities:
• Maintain and operate the plant during the shift according to company policies, procedures and operation profile/plan.
• Recondition, overhaul and sub-assembly engine and auxiliary equipment components
• Carry out inspections of all mechanical and pneumatic equipment and take corrective actions when needed
• Comply with all safety regulations (including isolation, lock out and tag out) and perform emergency procedures in order to protect personnel and equipment in case of damage or failure of safety devices
• Assist Mechanical Supervisor as required
• Ensure that the working area, machines, auxiliary equipment and tools are kept in good and clean condition.
• Identify and correct mechanical related abnormalities of the engines and plant auxiliaries
• Create work reports according to guidelines
To be successful in this role, you should:
• Have experience in mechanical engineering for minimum 3 years
• Have a diploma in engineering or Equivalent
• Willing to work in Jayapura
What we offer
All our employees are encouraged to utilise the variety of training activities, learning solutions and self-study materials that we have to offer which supports the opportunity to further develop your talents and competencies within an international working environment, in an ambitious and customer focused organisation.
If you feel excited at the prospect of being part of our team and you think your personal skills and qualities match the job requirements, we look forward to receiving your application, together with a curriculum vitae
Contact & next steps :
We hope to hear from you before the last application date 27 February 2021, through submitting your application in our careers portal. We aim to keep you updated on the process all the way and want to share the timeline for the recruitment process with you, so you know when you can expect to hear back from us:
We aim to keep you updated on the process all the way and its good to note that it might take up to 2 weeks from application deadline until we able to review all applications
Qualified candidates are invited to apply to https://careers.wartsila.com/. You can use “Indonesia and/or Timor Leste” as keyword.
Wärtsilä Energy leads the transition towards a 100% renewable energy future. We help our customers unlock the value of the energy transition by optimising their energy systems and future-proofing their assets. Our offering comprises flexible power plants, energy management systems, and storage, as well as lifecycle services that ensure increased efficiency and guaranteed performance. Wärtsilä has delivered 73 GW of power plant capacity in 180 countries around the world.