PT SWARNA BHUMI ENERGI is a national company providing consultant services and manpower for oil and gas industry. We are currently looking for some professional and experienced candidates to fill the position as below:
Sr. Production Engineer
Analyze well and production system performance to identify possible operating problems or system bottlenecks. Monitor performance of existing artificial lifts, especially Gas Lift and ESP, and identify deviations from optimal production behavior. Troubleshoot operating problems and recommend corrective action as needed. Plan and implement well servicing and workover procedures. Start from designing, planning and monitoring the execution. Work with production operations team to implement a surveillance & optimization program and other activities to control and optimize well performance. Model and track well and field performance using production performance software (Prosper & GAP).
1. Create surveillance plan for new production well.
2. Analyst well production data for well performance monitoring
3. Create well work and well intervention plan to maximize production
4. Work with Drilling & Completion team to execute well testing, well work and well intervention plan
5. Work with Drilling & Completion team to create completion design
6. Work with reservoir engineer, geologist and petrophysicst to design well testing program
7. Work with production operations team to implement a surveillance & optimization program and other activities to control and optimize well and field performance
8. Monitor performance of existing artificial lifts, especially Gas Lift and ESP, and identify deviations from optimal production behavior. Troubleshoot operating problems and recommend corrective action as needed.
9. Create Modelling and tracking of well and field performance using production performance software (Prosper & GAP)
10. Coordinate SKKMigas engagement and approval process for wells related proposal.
11. Monitor surface facilities performance. Working with operations staff to optimize facility performance.
1. Bachelor Degree in Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, others
2. Minimum 10-year relevant experience in Subsurface – Production
3. Proficient in written and spoken English.
4. Strong analytical skill.
FIELD TECHNICAL GEOTECHNICAL ROLES
- Degree Civil Engineering or Master degree specializing in Geotechnics from a reputable university
- Minimum 10 years' experience as a Geotechnical Engineer. This will include experience onshore geotechnical field campaigns, specifying and managing field investigations on major infrastructure projects preferably in the oil and gas industry.
- At least 2 years of which shall be experience gained within field supervision as a COMPANY and/or CONTRACTOR representative.
- Has clear skill level knowledge of field geotechnical campaigns.
- HSSE systems/requirements
- Design of deep and shallow foundations
- Specifying and supervising field investigation campaigns
- Supervising laboratory testing
PROJECT REVEGATATION SPECIALIST
1. Manage and supervise day to day contractor activities as per schedule and meet the target including preparation, planting, maintenance and handover to relevant government
2. Inspect the quality of seeds, trees and fertilizer and meet with the acceptance criteria
3. Inspect tools/ equipment to be used for compliance with regulations
4. Perform inventory of seed and tress at nursery and reclamation area
5. Supervise the soil quality area is meet with the technical specification prior planting
6. Supervise the planting methodology and maintenance methodology are meet with technical specification
7. Held daily plan and progress revegetation meeting with Contractor
8. Prepare daily revegetation progress reports
9. Maintains records of land areas restored/ planted and present to the map software
10. Inspect and accept the cover crop and trees have been planted as per acceptance criteria
11. Communicate and solve any technical issue including social issue related to the revegetation works
12. Prepare all the documentation required to handover the reclamation area and liaise with relevant government for acceptance process
- Diploma or University degree in Forestry/ Biology/ Environment
• Min 9 years relevant experience as relevant reclamation/revegetation Supervisor in multiple industries.
• Has specific experience in reclamation / revegetation at deep swampy area
• Has good knowledge and technique in perform planting and monitoring at deep swampy area
• Has good relationship with Ministry of Environment and Forestry.
• Has good knowledge related to IPPKH permit, including acceptance process to relevant government.
• Good planning and organizational skills.
• Computer skills – advanced user in ARCGIS, Mapping Software, Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point. Good presentation and communication techniques.
• Has valid license of motorbike driving (SIM C)
• Fluent spoken and written English. Good command in Spanish desirable.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and please mention the job title in your subject email