PT Aserra Capital (doing business as Aserra Capital) is an Indonesian company located in Jakarta with a presence in the Netherlands and Indonesia that provides investment services. PT Aserra Capital is a significant shareholder of PT Apexindo Pratama Duta Tbk (66.90 %).
WE ARE HIRING
FINANCE & ACOOUNTING
1. Collecting and reporting invoices in accordance with certain deadlines.
2. Reconcile Account Receivable and Account Payable Balance data for each month.
3. Provide a list of billing invoices to the direct supervisor.
4. Follow up on existing invoices and allocate payments.
5. Updating the estimated cash flow receipts and Account Receivable arrears.
6. Input accounting journal data into the company's financial system.
7. Checking and verifying the completeness of documents related to financial transactions.
1. Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
2. Well known about tax law/tax regulation.
3. Having experience of about 3 years as an Accounting staff.
4. Having good interpersonal skills and good communication skills.
5. Familiar with finance programs (accurate, tax, and similar programs).
6. Willing to learn new things to support the job and other things.
7. Capable to handle any auditing cases.
(put position you apply in subject mail with PETROMINDO code. Eq.: Finance & Accounting – PETROMINDO)
General Responsibilities :
1. Make regular HSE work programs and reports.
2. Implement HSE management system according to company policies (HIRARC, ERP, etc.)
3. Evaluate HSE management system program both onboard and in the workplace effectively and efficiently.
4. Have an understanding of the HSE management system onboard, which is capable of handling leakage cases when transferring diesel fuel between ships and ensuring the safety of the ship's crew.
5. Check and maintain work safety facilities and infrastructure (APAR, PPE, Hydrant, etc.)
6. Develop HSE management system.
7. Provide training on work safety to all employees.
8. Cooperating with the safety committee.
9. Maintain, manage and review document control.
10. Assisting the QHSE Department in the implementation of internal audits and external audits.
1. Minimum a Diploma/Bachelor’s degree Environmental Health or related major.
2. Maximum Age 40 years old.
3. Minimum 3 years experience as QHSE.
4. Have an oil & Gas HSE Expert certificate.
5. Having experience in the field of ISO: 9001, ISO: 14001 and QHSE 18001 is an advantage.
6. Have good communication skills.
7. Able to work individually and in a team.
8. Willing to travel outside the area.
(put position you apply in subject mail with PETROMINDO code. Eq.: QHSE – PETROMINDO)
Please send your resume to: Recruitment@aserranpm.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.