An established International Contractor executing works for the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Fertilizers and Power Sector. Penta Global also provides project management services and software to track and manager the piping works.
Management team with many years of extensive industry experience in Business Development, Procurement and Execution in the GCC, Africa, SEAsia and India.
Penta is commited to building a Company with the right blend of experience and know how with ambition and an eagerness to learn. We are always on the look out for experienced professionals and raw talent that can compliment that fantastic team that we already have. If you feel you have the right attributes please feel free to browse our current vacancies and get in touch with us.
HSE Trainer, duties:
• Must have experience in the preparation of course materials, course outlines, lesson plans, power point presentations and written / practical assessments.
• Must have experience in conducting classroom and practical training and assessment.
• Competent / experienced in oil & gas operations and training programs.
• Strong training presentation, coordination, evaluation, & planning skills.
• Excellent computer skills; presentation, spreadsheets, document preparation etc.
• Good interpersonal skills, able to work in multi-cultural and multi-company environment.
• Bachelor degree
• NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety.
• Train the Trainer or any other Teaching qualification (TTT, TOT Certificates)
• First Aid Training, OSHA Instructor accreditation
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Oil & Gas Sector – Offshore, Onshore or Petrochemical Industry as a Senior HSE Professional or Sr. HSE Trainer / Instructor.
• Strong verbal, writing and speaking English
• Willing to be place at Site – LNG Tangguh Project
Construction Technical Clerk
• Educated to Standard Grade Level (pref to include Technical/Engineering, English, Science, Maths)
• Computer literate, Keyboard skills
• Able to work with people at all levels
• Good communicator
• Able to work as member of a team
• Support the Construction Team Members in performing administration and document management tasks on their behalf.
• Typical tasks: photocopying, filing, processing documents and schedules, data inputting, scanning
• Delivering/Collecting documents
• To develop personal self-motivation and interest in the Construction Dept’s workload
• To develop an appreciation of other departments activities within a project.
• Undertake the duties assigned by the Construction Team members conscientiously. These will be primarily document and administration tasks.
• General induction training to gain an insight into the company’s operation and structure and the application of the Health and Safety requirements.
• To read, understand and implement the Company Safety Policy and the arrangements described in the Company Safety Management.
1. Coordinating, planning, preparing and monitoring all lifting and rigging activities.
2. Ensure all lifting and rigging activities are carried out in strict compliance with authorities’ and Client’s requirements.
3. Ensuring all rigging tools and equipment are good working condition.
4. Ensuring all documentation (lifting & rigging plans, method statement, calculation)
5. Expect knowledge in lifting equipment, lifting inspection, and lifting devaluation calculation.
6. Thorough understanding of the testing requirement for lifting equipment.
7. Other ad hoc duties as per assigned.
1. Certified Engineer (BEng Equivalent)
2. Proficient in reading, writing and speaking English
3. Minimum five (5) years heavy lift experience in the oil and gas sector.
4. Minimum 3 years’ experience creating heavy complex drawing’s in AutoCAD, with skill to produce detailed and technical AutoCAD lifting and rigging plot plans and studies to scale.
Painting Coating Inspector Duties and Responsibilities
• Checks surface preparation.
• Ensure the Blasting and Painting activities carried out as per project specification
• Responsible for complete quality control for Blasting and Painting works, Procedures, Standards etc.
• Inspect the delivered paint materials with batch numbers and ensure the materials tally with the specification
• Take the ambient conditions with the proper intervals and maintain the record
• Arrange the qualification test for Blaster / Painter and certify them
• Check the calibration date for the measuring devices before commencing the project and arrange for re-calibration if it expires
• Notification of inspection should be sent to the respective clients on time
• Pre-inspection at each stage prior to request client’s inspection and ensure the quality meets the specification prior to contacting clients
• Coordinate with external parties in technical details
• Carries out wet and dry film thickness checks
• Performs visual checks after blasting
• Ensure the proper mixing and application of paints
• More familiar with all testing and inspection tools & equipment’s are being used for painting/coating inspection
• Attending the Weekly QC meeting and highlight the site issues and giving solution to the problems.
• Able to conduct Holiday test, Abrasive conductivity, Check for salt contamination after blast cleaning.
• Check and record the weather conditions prior to blasting, paint application and during the application with regular interval as per ITP requirements
• International certified Min SSPC PCI Lev 2 or equivalent.
• Familiar with international standard such as SSPC, NACE, ISO etc.
• Take and record Field join number of pipe and pass to Document control to submit RFI to client.
• Prepare daily RFI, Inspection Reports preparation and documentation for Coating/Painting application & inspection, all Qualification tests.
1. Check Quality Control Plans with reference to welding activities
2. Check the availability and adequacy of consumables and equipment/ instrumentation used for welding execution and control
3. Verify that material and equipment are correctly received, stored, preserved, calibrated, handled, identified and traceable
4. Support and check the evaluation of the qualification of inspection personnel in charge of works, verify work procedures, including those relating to special processes
5. Support the definition of QC Information System rules
6. Supervise and witness inspections, check reports and documentation issued by inspectors and verify the collection of required Quality Records
7. Verify tests, controls and inspections are carried out according to Quality Control Plans/Inspection Test Plans, checking the collection of relevant documentation also for the mechanical completion approval, and that personnel have access to all required project documentation
8. Verify the correct implementation of approved Quality Control Plans/Inspection Test Plans, witnessing inspections and collecting relevant Quality Control records
9. Verify the collection and management of documents certifying test, controls and inspections, checking that all records are properly retrievable within the final As-Built dossier
10. Verify the preparation of the Quality works dossier for final handover to the Document Controller
11. Verify that the NCR management process is in place and effective
1. Bachelor Degree in Engineering
2. CSWIP 3.1 certificate
3. Minimum 10 years of experience in oil and gas sector.
4. Proficient in reading, writing and speaking English
5. Willing to be place at Site.
Please send your qualified CV and related Certificate to: