PT. YTL JAWA TIMUR
PAITON II POWER STATION
REQUIRES A PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYEE
Under Indonesia’s private power programme, PT. YTL Jawa Timur operates and maintains this 2 x 610 MW Coal-fired Power Station. The station is located at Paiton, Probolinggo District of East Java, 141 km Southeast of Surabaya.
We currently have vacancies for the following:
This position responsible to support the development and implementation of HR procedures and system, provides counselling on policies and procedures, be actively involved in recruitment, assist in performance appraisal processes, support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues, maintain employee file and records (attendance, overtime, leaves, status data etc.), review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
Candidates for this position should possess following qualifications and competencies:
1. Proven minimum 3 years experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position;
2. Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, development etc.);
3. Understanding of labor laws and procedures;
4. Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus;
5. Good English proficiency both verbal and writing;
6. Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities;
7. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
8. Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude;
9. Strong ethics and reliability;
10. High integrity and motivation;
11. S1 degree in business administration, social studies or relevant field from a reputable university;
12. Further HR training will be a plus;
13. 35 years old maximum age.
Remuneration and benefits will be comparable with the best in this industrial sector.
Please submit a fully detailed CV in English, latest on 15 November 2021 to:
PT. YTL JAWA TIMUR
Tromol Pos No. 36
Paiton - Probolinggo, Jawa Timur 67291
Your CV will be kept in strict confidence
Please include a contact telephone number and recent photograph.