GREEN GOLD TECHNOLOGY is mineral project development and production partner. We offer one stop solutions including operational advisory, bankable feasibility studies, in-house laboratory, engineering, management and operational services, capacity building, plant construction and innovative technologies that are industrially proven. Our mission is to help mining companies maximize returns by making their new or existing mineral project more economical, efficient, and environmentally friendly.
To support our future projects, we are looking for qualified candidates to fill the role as follow:
1. Project Engineering Manager
1. Identifies opportunities to improve processes and efficiencies in the development and implementation of the capital works projects.
2. Reviews and approves the drawings, specifications, calculations and other documents produced by the engineering design team to ensure compliance with each of the anticipated outcomes, statutory requirements, International Standards and best engineering practice.
3. Works with the drafting team and design engineers to develop and review all engineering discipline layouts, arrangement and detail drawings.
4. Ensures that engineering, project planning, scheduling, budget control and quality control, meet the objectives for the project in all phases of the project.
5. Reviews and recommends or approves contracts and cost estimates from a technical nature.
6. Provides weekly and monthly reports of the progress and ensures that engineering schedules are maintained and regularly updated in each area of the project and informs all stakeholders of any possible events that are likely to delay the schedule or affect the budget.
• University Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Chartered Status with the Australian Institute of Engineers is advantageous.
• Min. 14 years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer, preferably in the Mineral Processing Industry.
• Min. 4 years of experience in an Engineering Manager or Lead Engineer.
• Possesses a broad understanding of multiple engineering disciplines and management of multidiscipline engineers.
• Gold processing plant and Australian Project experience is highly advantageous.
• Experience with working in multi-cultural teams.
• High English proficiency is essential
2. Senior Project Engineer
1. Identifies and specifies scope of work packages design, equipment supply and construction packages.
2. Evaluates and adjudicates received bids and quotations for civil, structural, mechanical, piping, electrical and instrumentation construction scopes of work.
3. Responsible for HSE, Quality, Cost and schedule performance of the project
4. Creates cost estimates and/or bill of materials for project budgets and/or scope definition.
5. Monitors schedule activities to achieve an “on-time” result including follow-up with external suppliers to ensure timely response to action items and delivery
• University Bachelor’s Degree in Process, Mechanical or Civil/Structural Engineering.
• Min. 10 years of experience as a Project Engineer, preferable in Mineral Processing Industry
• Proficient in English is a must
• Excellent knowledge of project execution principals and project management systems.
• Excellent understanding of project budget preparation and estimating
3. Senior Project Controller
1. Plans and prepares project schedules for engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction and commissioning activities.
2. Builds the project schedule to establish the sequence and lead time of each project phase.
3. Plans and schedules project workflow based on correct sequence of event.
4. Provides schedule updates and reports to the Engineering Team on project progress.
5. Helps determine material, tools and human resource requirements along with project engineers to help build the schedule.
6. Assists project engineers in formalizing work and construction procedures such as installation methodologies and lift studies.
• Minimum Bachelor degree in Engineering (any discipline) or Bachelor degree in Project Management with minimum 8 year experiences in Mineral Processing Industry.
• Good understanding of project schedule preparation and resourcing.
• Good understanding of project execution principals and project management systems.
• Good knowledge of project scheduling software.
• Proficient in English is a must.
4. Senior Procurement Engineer
1. Prepare and proceed the tender to source goods and services within the targeted service level. Tender process shall comply to the Green Gold Technology procedures.
2. Develop Term and Payment for services and material purchases and liaise with supplier Term and Condition.
3. Clarify and collect all relevant information and specifications to ensure that goods or services that are going to be purchased are meet user requirement.
4. Provide Contract agreement with Contractor, Supplier related to commercial agreement that incorporate with Commercial Manager.
5. Preparing Requests for Quotation (RFQ)and drafting commercial bids and tenders, estimating the costs of a project and ensuring that the costs are controlled
6. Provide comprehensive, accurate documents and auditable (electronic and/or manual record system) for all contract. Ensure that critical documents related to monitoring compliance with contract conditions are provided to administration section.
7. Comprehensive material & invoice tracking that will be used for project team to control material update and payment.
• Min. Bachelor degree in Engineering, Supply Management or related field with minimum 8 years in procurement with demonstrated good financial management, inventory control, purchasing management skill and tender management
• Experience with contract negotiations.
• Have a good knowledge about Supplier Pre-Qualification methodology, contracting strategy and, supply chain management.
• Proficient in English is a must.
5. Senior Document Control
1. Responsible for storing, managing and tracking company documents and drawings by scanning, imaging, organizing and maintaining documents and drawings in accordance with the company's document control procedures.
2. Assigning and creating correct document and drawing numbering in accordance with company procedures.
3. Uploading documents and drawings onto the company engineering server, registering, transmitting, checking and filing soft and hard copies of all required drawings and documentation.
4. Retrieving documents and drawings from the server and assisting engineers and drafters with locating correct revisions of documents and drawings.
5. Setup and maintaining all document and drawing tracking registers
6. Creation of new document templates.
• Minimum Bachelor degree in a related field
• Min. 7 years experiences in Document Controller.
• Excellent knowledge in and experience in Document Control systems.
• Proficient in English is a must.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in an exciting workplace, please send your complete CV by quoting Position Title - Your Name - Petromindo on the email subject to email@example.com no later than 2 weeks from the date of publication.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visit us at : www.greengoldtechnology.com if you want to know more about our company.