Copper Smelter Project; 9 positions
Posting date: January 27, 2023 Expiry date: February 10, 2023
A growing recruitment company in Jakarta is sourcing qualified and experienced personnel for a Copper Smelter Project in Surabaya on a one-year contract.
Vacant positions: (All roles are for a Copper Smelter Project)
• Recruiters (MUST be fluent in English and 5yrs experience in project recruitment)
• Supervisory / Senior Manager for Smelter Operation & Management
• Project Manager / Administrator
• Government Relations and Permit Specialist (Smelter Projects)
• Civil / Cost / Structural Engineer - Smelter Projects
• Cost Control Supervisor
• HRGA / HR Business Partner / Superintendent
• Metallurgy Specialist
• Engineers (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Process, and Site)
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
• Degree in a technical discipline and at least 10+ years of experience working in the construction or production of a nickel/copper smelter plant/refinery.
• Familiar with operations practices in the front office and back office, fabrication, workshop, construction, structural, metal fabrication/metallurgy/die/ welding & design/engineering.
• Understand and familiar with plant mining fabrication operation regulatory requirements,
• Experience in applying technology to improve business processes and controls.
• Knowledgeable with AutoCAD, Computer application proficiency.
• Time management and planning skills, ability to solve problems creatively
• A team player with collaboration and leadership skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
• Able to lead, organize manpower, be supportive, communicative, and able to work under pressure are preferred character traits.
Applicable for nationals and priority will be given to people from East Java, Indonesia.
Work placement: Surabaya, Indonesia.
• Exciting opportunity to be part of a promising and fast-growing nickel construction and production.
• A visionary holding group with businesses across Indonesia and a strong focus on sustainability
• Highly attractive remuneration with a multicultural working environment.
• Reasonable set rotation
Please submit your CV and state the position title in the email subject Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified applicants will be processed further.