J Resources is an Indonesian owned, intermediate gold producer, as measured by global output. We produce ~200,000oz per annum, derived mainly from our operating Indonesian assets. We operate, mine and understand low grade-gold deposits and heap leach systems.
J Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is always interested in talented professionals with experience in the mining industry who are motivated, possess initiative and want to make a difference in a dynamic work environment. We are currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the following role to be based in our Head Office Jakarta :
Specialist – Planning & Cost Control (Contract Based)
• To manage and control project cost data base in corporate with WBS code and prepare project control report regularly.
• Be responsible for maintaining and updating project cost data base.
• To prepare, manage & control project planning master schedule, combined with detail schedule from contractor to achieve project target and goals.
• To act as an interface to the third parties (consultant/contractor) on behalf of the owner to compile project schedule and cost control report.
• Bachelor degree in civil / mechanical, electrical engineering, construction or related disciplines.
• Have extensive experience on similar role in construction, road or civil projects (8-10 years).
• Technically strong in project cost planning, scheduling and reporting.
• Strong knowledge in the use of MS Project, Primavera Project Planner.
• Certified in cost control professional.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and meticulous.
• Ability to work as part of a team and on-own initiative.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your comprehensive curriculum vitae to email: firstname.lastname@example.org before 02nd October 2020.