Archi Indonesia is an Indonesian based pure gold mining company, with a focus on gold in Indonesia, with the head quarter in Jakarta. Our subsidiaries in Manado - North Sulawesi, PT. Meares Soputan Mining (MSM) and PT. Tambang Tondano Nusajaya (TTN) at Tokatindung Project Site – are currently seeking below professional in order to support our seamless operation:
GEOLOGY SUPERINTENDENT (CODE : GS-X/20)
(Location: Toka Tindung)
The successful applicant will be part of a progressive and developing team. Being part of the Toka Tindung Site operations, will allow the applicant to advance with an exciting future as the Mining and processing operations are ramping up (increasing) in total material movements and processed tonnes through mill. Mining operations moving to larger fleets and excavation capacities with the addition of modern technologies to assist in operations. Geology Superintendent will supervise of the dailiy Mine production activities from ore production, Grade Control Resource modelling, including monitoring to ensure targets are met.
• Manage day to day Mine production and Grade Control, block modeling and ore definitions. Providing supervision of and guidance to, all mining Geological employees and staff involved in mapping, drill hole logging, wire-framing and domain activities;
• Plan and impliment RCGC drilling programs;
• Ensure sampling and quality control procedures are followed to minimize ore dilution;
• Ensure Quality data from Site assay lab by QAQC monitoring;
• Grade Control Models for Mine production;
• Monthly Mine reporting and reconciliation. Including ore blending recommendations;
• Participate in Geotechnical and Hydrological programs with regard to deposit knowledge and provide on-going support including provision of resources and management;
• Validation of the fleet management system to ensure grade parameter records are accurate and reconciliations are informed with up-to-date information;
• Supervise and mentor geologists and technical staff;
• Set performance targets, accountabilities and achievement plans for department staff;
• Arrange six monthly informal feedback sessions with Geological employees and staff to ensure that Actions are on track, positive behaviours are reinforced and behavioural issues addressed;
• Report on staff development needs within the department;
• Ensure quality database with minimal errors;
• Assist in ensuring the deliverables, operating and capital, as per the budget and business plan are achieved within expenditure limits.
1. Graduated from University with major Geology;
2. Skill in Resource modelling, Geostatistics and understand variography and application to resource modelling;
3. Ability to clealy communicate requirements with senior Mine management and Expatriate Staff and Contractrors;
4. Good understanding of QAQC requirements and interpret results and what corrective action to be taken;
5. >7 years Geological experience with at least 5 years Mine production experience with majority in gold mining or metalliferous mines;
6. Working experience in Resource modelling and Reserve modelling for operations;
7. Able to demonstrate the awareness of corporate safety & environmental.
Qualified applicants residing in Villages neighbouring at Toka Tindung Project Site, North Sulawesi will be our priority. Please submit your application letter, CV, Education Credentials, ID Card (KTP) and recent photograph not later than November 03rd, 2020.
Send your details (put the job code), CV and others attachment by scanning below barcode use your Camera Phone/Barcode Scanner application:
Human Capital Department
October 26th, 2020