Formed in 1984 on the strength of a new cold emulsion technology that has since become an industry standard, BME now offers cutting-edge products and services at every stage in the explosives supply chain. We are today a leading manufacturer and supplier in Africa of explosives, related accessories and blasting services to the mining, quarrying and construction industries.
BME Indonesia is currently recruiting for following positions:
PLANT AND MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
Location : Kalimantan Project Site
Position Code : PMD - PMS
• Ensuring the production of emulsions for the location and the availability of adequate products anytime needed.
• Ensuring that employees who are under the Principal Assistance of the Plant carry out the OTIF function (On Time in Full) and that the Plant is running optimally
• Supervising planning, resources, and administrative service for the maintenance section
• Ensure that all instructions in the environment of responsibility are passed on to the operator and orders are followed up according to instructions on an OTIF basis (On time full).
• Work closely with the Supply Chain Department in processing the ordering and shipping of raw materials, spare parts, and expediting shipments.
• Check the raw material inventory every day and reports it to the Finance and Supply Chain departments.
• Manage damage when it occurs
• Ensure daily emulsion quality and compile numbers per month.
• Record daily and monthly production.
• Carry out plant production according to customer requests.
• Manage site spare parts to agreed levels.
• Co-ordinate all work being carried out on the site by internal and external resources.
• Work plan to be executed in conjunction with the process.
• Coach maintenance team members to ensure appropriate levels of competency.
• Provide technical backup to the maintenance team.
• Ensures that engineering data and records are accurate and current.
• Technical High School, with minimum 11 years’ experience or D3 degree or mechanical engineering with minimum 3 years in light truck, such as Mercedez Benz, Volvo, MAN, Scania, or Iveco trucks
• Hold POP
• Hold KJL 2 or KPP Madya
• Hold Forklift and Boiler Certificate
• Hold A driving license but B2 General Driving License is preferred.
• Hold valid clearance issuer certification is preferred.
• Hold Pump Certification is preferred.
• Knowledge of electronic, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems
Please send your CV and supporting documents (in MS Word or PDF format with size no more than 1 MB) with POSITION CODE as email subject to: