RIMAU GROUP is owner company for coal mining, shipping, and trading company.
Coal Mining : PT. SenamasEnergindo Mineral & PT. Rimau Energindo Mining
Shipping : PT. Rimau Shipping & PT. Tri SuksesWanatama
Website : www.rimaushipping.com ; www.trisukseswanatama.com
Trading : PT. Tunas Binatama Lestari
Restaurant : Wang Dynasty
Huge mineable asset drive us to growth our capacity & market expansion in Indonesia. We realise our long term aspiration to be the integrated &sinergic company is a power to growth in heart of Rimau Group.
RIMAU GROUP employees positively impact the lives of millions. We commit to innovation, safety, and competitive advantages. So, we wait you to answer our challenge & chance, with proven performance & capacity to grow. A fun professional environment & attractive benefits package make RIMAU GROUP an employer of choice.
People is our investation. You’ll be selected based on your competencies and needs of company. If you’re the right people, right skill, right place & right time, Let’s join with our winning team & Let’s we can growth together.
Posisi Plant Manager
Act as leader in workshop, executing daily operation to support mining production, ensuring that the proper technical methods and sequence of work are followed based on SOP, initiating and making improvement in workshop, and maintaining work quality standards.
• Diploma's degree or higher in Engineering
• Minimum of 10 (ten) years of experience in mining company. (POM certificate preferred).
• Minimum of 3 (three) years of experience as workshop / plant manager.
• Ability to lead & organize people, facility, tools and time to achieve desired results.
• Ability to coordinate and support Production team.
• Placement site base at Barito Timur, Kalimantan Tengah.
• Ensure daily log of all workshop activities run well including the daily job order of mechanics, logistic, HRGA and other area.
• Ensure workshop operational activities are completed in a safe, timely, efficient, environmentally aware and cost-conscious manner.
• Set up and maintain quality standards for all aspects.
• Ensure the technical handling and solution in workshop will adhere to all the company policies, guidelines, practices and SOPs in terms of safety, security and quality.
• Collaborate with the Production Team and other workshop team to increase mining productivity.
• Responsible for decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions for workshop team.
• Responsible for all related-on workshop safety, managing a safe workplace for all involved.
• Initiate for continuous improvement in terms of quality, safety and cost.
Send Your CV to : email@example.com
Subject :Posisi Plant Manager