Thiess; 1 Positions; 4 of 4 ads
Posting date: January 27, 2023 Expiry date: February 10, 2023
Our people are central to our success.
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential.
Join our team of industry leaders – because with us, your skills, knowledge and experience will make a difference to the benefit of our clients, communities and project partners.
With a history since 1934, Thiess is the world’s largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities in leading commodities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Every day, we optimize the mining lifecycle to create lasting value.
Thiess has a long journey of more than 30 years in Indonesia providing mining services for various projects and clients with head office in Jakarta and support facilities in Balikpapan including workshops and training center.
We are seeking experienced people for the following positions:
EOI Coordinator ICT (928167)
In this role, you will:
• Provide outstanding service management to internal customers through the provision of up-to-date technical expertise by ensuring the windows operating environment and related hardware and software is performing in accordance with Thiess standards and meets clients' expectations
• Coordinate with the Radio & Instrumentation department to ensure the equipment maintenance both unscheduled and scheduled,
• Monitor and report of all activities, coordinating personnel and parts.
What skills and experience do you need:
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree in information technology or related disciplines.
• A minimum of 5 years experiences in similar role in the large mining or construction industry; broad based electronics knowledge and wireless data equipment; IT and computer literacy.
• Excellent communication, written - verbal in English; honest, hardworking, able to work under pressure and lead the team.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills; good in coaching/mentoring and negotiation/mediation; good analytical; conflict resolution; sound decision-making skills.
Our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce
We recognize the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision: everyone matters always.
Through this vision, we will build a community where respect, value and thoughtfulness toward each person will underpin their ability to bring their full self to work because here they will be empowered, safe and included.
How to apply
This role is an opportunity to make the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment there is no better time to join Thiess. If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in an exciting workplace change and issues, please apply online through our web https://careers.pageuppeople.com/399/caw/en/listing no later than 2 weeks from the date of publication.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Thiess. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.