Applus+ is a worldwide leader in the testing, inspection, and certification sector. We are a trusted partner, enhancing the quality and safety of our clients’ assets and infrastructures while safeguarding their operations and improving their environmental performance. Our innovative approach, technical capabilities, and highly skilled and motivated workforce of over 25,000 employees assure operational excellence across multiple sectors in more than 70 countries.
Currently we are sourcing the following
Project Admin Timika (Reference Code: Project Admin Timika)
As a part of the Operations Team, this role is tasked with providing end to end service to our valued clients and project employees, and always demands exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Location: Timika, Papua
• Timika, Papua Residents and surrounding areas
• Minimum 5 years in a customer service environment from a services background in the resources industry
• Proven ability to gather information utilizing available technology and resources, as well as engage members in conversations to build an understanding of needs
• Able to clearly articulate the benefits of products and services
• Well-developed verbal and written communication skills (English and Bahasa Indonesia)
• Able to manage the company’s external business development interfaces
• Experienced in handling Expatriates’ diverse administration, including managing project planning and coordination, and organizing project reports.
Interested candidates are invited to send your resume with reference code (Project Admin Timika) in your email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.