Archi Indonesia is an Indonesian based pure gold mining company, with a focus on gold in Indonesia, with the head quarter in Jakarta. Our subsidiaries in Manado - North Sulawesi, PT. Meares Soputan Mining (MSM) and PT. Tambang Tondano Nusajaya (TTN) at Tokatindung Project Site – are currently seeking below professional in order to support our seamless operation:
MECHANICAL GENERAL FOREMAN (CODE : MGF-X/20)
(Location: Toka Tindung)
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent, this is a maintenance line management role in which the incumbent will be responsible for the overall management of the maintenance effort from primary crusher through the milling and grinding areas to the gold room as well as outlying areas such as the water supply and tailings disposal system.
• Ensure that maintenance crews achieve high compliance to the ‘Weekly Plan’, and to the ‘Shutdown Plans’.
• Monitor that work orders are completed to a good standard and returned to the planning department in a timely manner.
• Ensure that all tools and equipment used by the workshop crews are maintained to a high standard.
• Monitor the quality of work produced in the workshops and establish procedures to verify and improve the quality of work.
• Coordinate the work of specialist maintenance contractors required by Process Plant, such as for the liner changes in both mill and primary crusher.
1. A trades background with extensive practical experience in the mining and ongoing training
or an engineering degree with extensive practical supervisory experience in the mining industry or related industry.
2. Hold the POP certified as Mandatory.
3. Experience with Gyratory Crushers, SAG and Ball Malls, conveyor belt repair and maintenance
4. Practical supervision of maintenance teams in a process plant environment of at least 10 years
5. Previous process Plant commissioning and post commissioning experience in an isolated or difficult geographical location.
6. Has Indonesian driver’s license (SIM A)
7. Able to demonstrate the awareness of corporate safety & environmental.
Qualified applicants residing in Villages neighbouring at Toka Tindung Project Site, North Sulawesi will be our priority. Please submit your application letter, CV, Education Credentials, ID Card (KTP) and recent photograph not later than November 06th, 2020.
Send your details (put the job code), CV and others attachment by scanning below barcode use your Camera Phone/Barcode Scanner application:
Human Capital Department
October 28th, 2020