PT Aserra Capital (doing business as Aserra Capital) is an Indonesian company located in Jakarta with a presence in the Netherlands and Indonesia that provides investment services. PT Aserra Capital is a significant shareholder of PT Apexindo Pratama Duta Tbk (66.90 %).
WE ARE HIRING
1. Develop and maintain effective relationships and networks with Government officials and business communities
2. Assess and monitor market trends
3. Monitor project execution, create and maintain dashboards, reports, and visualizations to understand project performance
4. Act as business analyst to participate in identifying and resolving obstacles to completing project on time and on budget
5. Support finance for invoicing
6. Assess and analyze customer satisfaction of company’s services
7. Update BSA Social Media (Linkedln, Instagram, Facebook, Website)
8. Support Business Development on daily task
9. Identify business opportunities with related stakeholder
10. Other duties as assigned
1. Bachelor Degree in Mining/Geology/Business Administration/Industrial Engineering
2. Female, Max 32 years
3. Fluent in English, Mandarin is a plus.
4. Experience in Mining Industry for at least 5 years and understand mining business process
5. Experienced in project planning, execution and monitoring
6. Ability to conduct project management and financial analysis
7. Have a strong analytical mind, good teamwork skills and integrity
8. Good interpersonal & communication skills
9. Proficient in Ms. Office (word, excel, powerpoint, project)
10. Has been vaccinated
11. Understanding in cost control will be advantages
12. Experience in ISO and contract management will be advantages
13. Willing to travel
(put position you apply in subject mail with PETROMINDO code. Eq.: Business Specialist – PETROMINDO ) please choose one.
FINANCE & ACOOUNTING
1. Collecting and reporting invoices in accordance with certain deadlines.
2. Reconcile Account Receivable and Account Payable Balance data for each month.
3. Provide a list of billing invoices to the direct supervisor.
4. Follow up on existing invoices and allocate payments.
5. Updating the estimated cash flow receipts and Account Receivable arrears.
6. Input accounting journal data into the company's financial system.
7. Checking and verifying the completeness of documents related to financial transactions.
1. Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
2. Well known about tax law/tax regulation.
3. Having experience of about 3 years as an Accounting staff.
4. Having good interpersonal skills and good communication skills.
5. Familiar with finance programs (accurate, tax, and similar programs).
6. Preferably have knowledge of PNBP
7. Willing to learn new things to support the job and other things.
8. Capable to handle any auditing cases.
9. Have been vaccinated.
(put position you apply in subject mail with PETROMINDO code. Eq.: Finance & Accounting – PETROMINDO)
HRGA Officer – SITE & HEAD OFFICE
1. Understand the labor regulations related to PKWT/PKWTT/Employee probation period.
2. Understand the procedures for BPJS social security and BPJS health.
3. Understand HR Regulations, government regulations related to employment for the mining sector.
4. Understand and be able to carry out HR Operations tasks (recruitment, training, payroll, OD, GA, and HR administration).
5. Able to perform monthly employee attendance reports (timesheets), checking contracts for catering, laundry, and mess vendors as well as other vendors.
6. Understand the procedures and calculation of employee overtime.
7. Arrangement of employee leave schedules and fulfillment of mess & transportation facilities for employees.
1. Bachelor Degree in Psychology/Human Resources Management/Law or related majors.
2. Have experience Min. 5 years in the same field, especially in the mining sector.
3. Age 27-45 Years.
4. Understand Employment law and Omnibus Law.
5. Have good leadership skills.
6. Proficiency in Microsoft Office & HRIS.
7. Have the ability to adapt to and good communication.
8. Detail-oriented & have good administrative skills.
9. Has been vaccinated.
10. Can join immediately.
11. Placement in Kendari, Sulawesi & Halmahera, Maluku for Site
12. Placement in Jakarta for Head Office.
(put position you apply in subject mail with PETROMINDO code. Eq.: HRGA Officer – Site or HRGA Officer - HO) please choose one.
JUNIOR GEOLOGIST SITE & HO
1. Geological Modeling
2. Exploration Planning & execution
3. Estimated nickel or coal resource
4. Geological Database Support
5. Report & Compliance
6. Support the implementation of HSE Program in the mining area
1. Bachelor Degree in Geology.
2. Preferably Have POP-BNSP competency certificate.
3. Minimum 1 year experience as a geology in nickel or coal Mining Industry.
4. Having a good knowledge about nickel or coal Geology, basic of nickel or coal geological modeling.
5. Proficient in using SURPAC, Arcgis, Minescape Application, Autocad or other geological software.
7. Have been vaccinated.
8. Placement in a remote area, Sulawesi and head office (Jakarta).
(put position you apply in subject mail with PETROMINDO code. Eq.: Jr Geologist Site or Jr Geologist HO – PETROMINDO)
1. Drafting agreements, letters, and other documentations
2. Doing compliance in accordance with prevailing law and regulations, including licenses for companies
3. Assisting projects involving the company and its affiliates
4. Assisting other departments within the company by giving legal opinion on certain transactions, conducting a preliminary review on contract/agreements or extension of existing contract/agreements.
5. Assisting other assignments as provided by General Manager Legal & Tender.
1. Bachelor degree in Law
2. Having 2 – 5 years of experience in Legal fields, in mining industry will be a plus.
3. Good understanding on Capital Market Regulations
4. Good knowledge on basic agreement drafting
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
6. English Proficient (both oral & written)
7. Thriving to work under pressure, relying on strong sense organization and enjoyment of hard work and able to work independently as well as on a team
(put position you apply in subject mail with PETROMINDO code. Eq.: Legal Counsel – PETROMINDO)
MINE ENGINEER SITE & HO
1. Monitoring pit and disposal following a mine design reference.
2. Monitoring the productivity and utility of the unit including the utilization of the general work unitin the mining area.
3. Make short-term plans (weekly and monthly) in the mining stage.
4. Make a technical and economic study report on several work areas that will be used as a mine area plan.
5. Make a list report related to tools and tools that will be used by the Production Division for the mining process.
6. Collecting the results of analysis and mapping of mining goods that will be obtained in the next mining plan.
7. Supervise the implementation of plans implemented by the Production Division.
8. Make a report related to the development of the plan application that has been implemented by the Production Division.
9. Collect reports and analysis results of production data.
10. Supervise the installation of work area boundary markings (pits) at the mining area.
11. Supervise the implementation HSE in the mining area following the prevailing laws and regulation in mining.
1. Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering.
2. Have a POP-BNSP Competency Certificate.
3. Minimum 5 years experience as Mine Engineer in Nickel or Coal Mining Industry (Mandatory).
4. Create Short term and Long term mining work models and plans to support mining operations.
5. Monitoring and evaluating daily, weekly and monthly planning.
6. Proficient in using SURPAC, Minescape Application.
7. Placement in Jambi & Head Office, Jakarta.
(put position you apply in subject mail with PETROMINDO code. Eq.: Mine Engineer Site or Mine Engineer HO – PETROMINDO)
1. Responsible to provide technical operations and maintenance of your assigned fleet to ensure safe and efficient transportation
2. Responsible to ensure that all assigned vessels operate in compliance with company, flag state, and classification society requirements.
3. Performance monitoring, dry docking, surveys, etc will be a part of your responsibilities.
4. Responsible for daily operations of chemical and oil tankers according to safety guidelines, port operations, anchoring and mooring operations, technical and engine room operations, flag state, shipboard inspection, oil major/CDI & other commercial inspections, QHSE matters, crewing, dry-docking & repairs, etc
5. Guide the ship’s staff on maintenance & running repairs of hull and machinery matters and monitor their performance
6. Attend to any emergency repairs or damage repairs etc to ensure minimum downtime (lay-up) of the ship for such ad-hoc repairs.
7. Monitor and implement PMS for hull and machinery. Carry out routine periodical inspections of the vessel to ensure that the PMS is carried out and the ships are maintained in good working condition at all times.
8. Attend to any major repairs/modifications if required to be carried out in close coordination with the classification society.
9. Attend to a new building at the shipyard as and when required by the company
10. Attend Class surveys, PSC / FSC, CDI and terminal inspections, dry docking surveys, etc.
11. Prepare yearly budget of the vessel’s routine maintenance, dry-docking, repairs, stores, and spares.
12. Monitor procurement of stores, spares, services, and repairs.
13. Monitor the ships’ performance on a daily basis to ensure that the ships are performing as required and be able to monitor and troubleshoot any technical and /or maintenance issues that are either detected through monitoring or are raised by the ship’s staff.
14. Identify areas for improvements and modifications and make recommendations for the efficient operation of the vessels
15. To plan implementation and compliance of the latest rules & regulations, technology advancements, energy efficiency measures, and environmental protection measures as applicable to vessels
1. Strong experience & knowledge in sales, contracting, chartering, vessel operations, and S&P in shipping companies and subsidiary company management.
2. Having Maritime Engineering / Merchant Mariner / Naval Architect Academic Background
3. Proven track record of handling chemical and oil cargo, tug & barges, general cargoes
4. Ability to travel within short notice
5. Good team player, responsible, and able to work independently
6. Knowledge in Class, FSC, PSC, ISM, ISPS, and other statutory requirements
7. Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
8. Minimum 3 years of experience as a Technical Manager / Superintendent
9. Bilingual in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
10. Experience in managing and leading a team in Operation and Technical Department.
11. Attentive to details.
12. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
13. Positive attitude and ability to work under stress.
14. A team player with transparent working manner and willing to take ownership of an opportunity and hands on every aspect of the job.
15. Punctuality and good attendance is a MUST.
(put position you apply in subject mail with PETROMINDO code. Eq.: Operation Manager – PETROMINDO)
1. Ensuring purchasing process of store-supply, lube oil and spare part for vessel are ready on time and in compliance with procedure
2. Ensuring the entire process record related to purchase are accurate and done in timely manner
3. Ensuring necessary documents related to purchase are complete and stored accurately
4. Establish good coordination with other departments in order to complete smooth purchase order and to solve problems
5. Ensuring vessels who charged are ready for sailing/not in idle position because of procurement problem
6. Ensuring supplier list is updated
7. Preparing and monitoring purchasing schedule based on requirement
8. Preparing updated supplier list process based on approved supplier evaluation result
9. Planning & arranging daily purchasing activities
10. Monitoring purchasing process until items to be delivered on board
11. Receiving & checking purchase request from Technic/marine/Vessel
12. Monitoring completeness of purchase request
13. Processing the request by asking for quotation from several approved supplier list
14. Preparing comparison table of supplier’s quotation considering the price, quality, stock, place and date of delivery
15. Establishing and negotiating price, payment term & condition
16. Asking approval from technical/marine base on specification, price, quality, stock, place and date of delivery
17. Giving advise and suggestion recommend supplier to Technical/Marine base on analyzing of price, delivery time, term of payment, quality, etc
18. Preparing purchase order (PO) after received purchase approval and checked the approval authorization completeness in compliance with procedure
19. Keeping records for the entire process from receiving the purchase requisition up to issue a purchase order (PO)
20. Monitoring vessel schedule and informing it to related supplier
21. Coordinating and monitoring delivery of store-supply, lube oil and spare part to vessel
22. Liaising with vessels, operations, suppliers, forwarders, and agent timely and economical delivery
23. Following up any urgent request in compliance with procedure
24. Maintaining good relationship with existing suppliers
25. Liaising with Accounting department to ensure accuracy and timely payment of Invoice.
26. Assisting the Superintendents in the management of budgets
27. Checking and matching invoices figures with PO
28. Maintaining Purchase Order and Supplier list records
1. Min Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Marine)/Naval Architect, or Engineering (Industrial) or other related background.
2. Technical knowledge: shipping knowledge, custom/export-import, computer literate.
3. Have a good achievement orientation, customer service orientation, continuous improvement, interpersonal relationship.
4. Strong in analyze issue and use sound judgment, planning organizing, orientation to detail, concern for order, interpersonal persuasiveness ability.
5. Fluent in English both oral and written.
6. Has been Vaccinated.
(put position you apply in subject mail with PETROMINDO code. Eq.: Procurement Supervisor – PETROMINDO )
1. Able to identify, collect, compile, research, and analyze data sourced from property/utility records, deeds, land/property certificates, structural plans, and other matrices to support survey activities.
2. Have a good ability to use survey instruments to carry out various types of surveys on projects with light to moderate complexity, which include boundary maps, existing conditions, topography, as-built, subdivisions, and profiles (cross sections).
3. Carry out every stage in survey activities in accordance with existing standards in the company and be able to provide assistance in survey activities if needed by other sections/divisions.
4. Assist in making the basic maps required by Engineers or other divisions by producing complete, accurate, and concise documentation using photos, sketches, calculations, software, spreadsheets, technical drawings, 2D/3D illustrations.
5. Able to make reports on the results of survey activities, both daily, weekly and monthly which are informative and accurate.
1. Minimum education Diploma (D3) / Bachelor (S1) from a relevant field of study.
2. Maximum Age 40 years old
3. Minimum 2 years experience as Surveyor, experience in nickel mine is preferred.
4. Have supporting certifications relevant to the job.
5. Have good analytical, critical thinking and communication skills.
6. Able to work individually and in a team.
7. Able to work well under pressure.
8. Proficient in the use of various survey tools, mastery of using drones will be a distinct advantage.
9. Mastering various survey software, such as but not limited to Surpac, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Microstation, and others.
10. Mastering Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint or other similar office software.
11. Have received at least 2 times the C-19 vaccine.
12. Willing to be placed in any project within the company.
(put position you apply in subject mail with PETROMINDO code. Eq.: Surveyor – PETROMINDO ) please choose one.
1. Regulating the entry and exit of ships that will be leaning and already leaning on the jetty/harbor
2. Ensure ships and cargo are in a safe condition during operational activities, and ensure the loading process is following tidal conditions at the jetty/port
3. Checking the ship's condition and physical condition before loading goods and checking the ship crew data document.
4. Coordinate with internal and external parties for the process of loading and preparing documents.
5. Supervise to ensure that loading and unloading activities run smoothly, as well as regulate the process of loading goods into the ship according to the cargo plan that will be loaded and safe for sailing.
1. Minimum Education Diploma.
2. Maximum Age 40 years old.
3. At least 3 years experience as a loading master.
4. Have a loading master certificate.
5. Have knowledge of mining operations, heavy equipment operations, and knowledge of occupational safety & health and the environment.
7. Already vaccinated.
8. Willing to join IMMEDIATELY.
9. Work placement on Buli, North Maluku.
(put position you apply in subject mail with PETROMINDO code. Eq.: Loading Master – PETROMINDO )
Please send your resume to: Recruitment@aserranpm.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.