J Resources is an Indonesian owned, intermediate gold producer, as measured by global output. We produce ~200,000oz per annum, derived mainly from our operating Indonesian assets. We operate, mine and understand low grade-gold deposits and heap leach systems.
J Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is always interested in talented professionals with experience in the mining industry who are motivated, possess initiative and want to make a difference in a dynamic work environment. As a result of the rapid expansion, we are currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the following roles :
1. Specialist – Project Planning & Cost Control (Placement : Head Office-Jakarta)
• To manage and control project cost data base in corporate with WBS code and prepare project control report regularly
• Be responsible for maintaining and updating project cost data base
• To prepare, manage & control project planning master schedule, combined with detail schedule from contractor to achieve project target and goals
• To act as an interface to the third parties (consultant/contractor) on behalf of the owner to compile project schedule and cost control report
• To prepare proper regular cost report to Project Director/Project Manager
• Bachelor degree in civil / mechanical, electrical engineering, construction or related disciplines
• Have extensive experience on similar role in construction, road or civil projects (8-10 years)
• Technically strong in project cost planning, scheduling and reporting
• Strong knowledge in the use of MS Project, Primavera Project Planner
• Certified in cost control professional
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and meticulous
• Ability to work as part of a team and on-own initiative
2. Specialist – Environment Social Governance (Placement : Head Office-Jakarta)
• Articulate an ESG + Sustainability strategy that it is directly tied to the business' strategies and goals
• Develop and execute corporate ESG + Sustainability initiatives and strategies
• Develop and execute an overall program management and change management strategy related to business initiatives/processes
• Establish ESG + Sustainability best practices - including analysis, monitoring, reporting and evaluation of ESG criteria performance across company, aligning with global standards such as GRI, SASB, and/or CPD
• Prepare annual ESG/Sustainability reports on progress
• Creates policies, guidelines related to sustainability programs affecting the environment, health, and safety of the organization. Manage the due diligence on all business unit's Sustainability Policies
• Engages with internal stakeholders and presenting regular sustainability reports and conduct sustainability assessments
• Compile and maintain comprehensive databases of ESG topics and trends to support the implementation and integration of such ESG factors
• Assess climate change risks and opportunities for best implementation practice, across the mining industry
• Master or Bachelor Degree in environmental, safety, chemical, engineering with related experiences
• Having experiences and skills in corporate sustainability, designing or redesigning an ESG program
• Having knowledge and experience in global environmental standards and frameworks: such as UN Sustainable Development Goals (UNSDGs), Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB), Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) and others
• Having knowledge and experience in ISO14001 & ISO45001 Systems, IFC Performance Standards for Sustainability, CSR Standards and ESG Risk Rating System
• Having ability communicate fluently with third party representatives
• Minimum of 5-10 years working experience within ESG and sustainability in senior staff level
3. Superintendent – Geotechnical (Placement : Site Doup-North Sulawesi)
• To develop geotechnical design criteria to support safe & optimal mine operations
• To plan & manage the installation of mine wide geotechnical monitoring systems
• To conduct ground support trials and making recommendations on their performance
• To assist with continuous improvements in drilling and blast designs while ensuring they comply with mining regulations and site standards as they relate to control blasting to avoid back break at the pit wall. Assist with continuous improvements in drilling and blast designs while ensuring they comply with mining regulations and site standards as they relate to control blasting to avoid back break at the pit wall.
• To provide advice mine planning and operations personnel on geotechnical issues relating to mine operation, drilling, blasting and pit slope design.
• To analyze stability of pit slope, waste dump foundation and Tailing Storage Facility/landfill. Validate geological data and geotechnical data and continue to assess the stability of pit slope, waste dump and TSF/Landfill.
• To provide and review cost benefit analysis of all geotechnical projects to get low cost and with optimum result, without compromise to design integrity and safety of men/equipment.
• Bachelor Degree in mine engineering or related discipline.
• Have extensive site-based mining experience with a capability in Hard Rock Geotechnical.
• Familiar with Pit Mapping, Geological & Geotechnical Pit Mapping, Rock Testing.
• Have good analytical thinking, presentation and reporting skill, project management skill.
• Minimum 8-10 year/s relevant experience in gold mining industry is preferred.
4. Superintendent – Metallurgy Technical Services (Placement : Site Doup-North Sulawesi)
• To Develop process metallurgical parameter measurement and KPI of the Process Plant
• To manage the metallurgical inputs to operational areas of the process plant, including crushing, stockpile and reclaim, grinding and classification, gravity circuit, thickening, leaching and adsorption, elution and carbon regeneration.
• To manage metallurgical accounting and reconciliation processes to accurately report current performance and identify improvement and plant optimization opportunities.
• To analyze daily results and investigate variances to targets, identifying metallurgical issues and formulate plans and implement solutions to mitigate operational risks.
• To plan and manage Metallurgical budget
• To contribute in development and manage process production budget and cost
• To contribute a continuous planning process to achieve agreed production targets and effectively cascade objectives to metallurgy and production teams to ensure that activities are focused on achieving those objectives.
• To liaise with Processing Plant and Maintenance teams in the planning of shutdowns and plant maintenance to ensure maximum plant availability and reliability is maintained in order to achieve the Company’s objectives.
• To manage metallurgy personnel and department including plant metallurgists, vacation students and technicians and contracted laboratory services.
• Bachelor degree in Metallurgy or Chemical Engineering.
• Developed knowledge of metallurgical testing, reconciliation and process optimization.
• Familiarity with the Mines Safety and Inspection Act and Regulations or equivalent.
• Have good decision making and work management skills.
• High attention to detail, task management and organizational skills.
• Minimum 10 year/s relevant experience in gold mining industry is preferred.
• Experience in Large Operation of Crushing, SAG mill and Ball mill.
• Experience in CIL, Flotation, Gravity Process concentrator and ILR.
• Well known Process Dewatering of Filter Press.
To find our more details about our company, please log into our corporate website at www.jresources.com
Should you be interested in these opportunities, please send your comprehensive curriculum vitae to email: email@example.com (PDF format & Maximum Size 2 MB) with subject line [ POSITION_NAME ] not later than 09th December 2022.