PT. TIMAS SUPLINDO (Timas) is an Engineering and Construction company which has attained ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Certification, for the scope of Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Testing, Commissioning and Project Management.
PT. TIMAS SUPLINDO established since 1992 with supported professional experts and able resources. Our existence and achievement over the past 20 years has enriched us with the experience, knowledge, and the capability to overcome any challenge, obstacles and barriers in many EPC oil and gas (offshore and onshore) projects.
We are urgently looking for highly qualified, talented, dynamic, productive and independent personnel to fill in the challenging position:
1. Staff Accounting ( JV )
• Makes the recording process correctly, so the company can present true and accurate reports
• Makes equalization of omzet and PPH
• Makes daily journals and adjusting journals
• Supporting the preparation of financial reports for taxation
• Checking general ledger per account
• Reconciliation of ledgers related to other departments (salaries, bank guarantees, deposits, etc)
• Prepare the requested documents related to the examination of financial statements from internal and external parties
• Male, Max 35 Year old
• Min. Bachelor Degree of Accounting, Economic or equivalent
• Min 1 year experience in the same position, as an Accounting JV
• Systematic, detail oriented and well-organized
• Computer literate
• Fluent in English
• Have brevet A/B Certificate is a must
2. Staff QMR
Job Responsibilities :
• Assist Management Representative in the quality management system.
• Prepare and make changes to the procedures / quality documents in accordance with the development of the Organization.
• Coordinate the handling of customer complaints and provide reports to top management.
• Running 5 R
• Ensure the system within the company to run properly according to the SOP
• Carry out other tasks given by user
• Max. 27 years old
• Have a minimum of S1 degree from any major (preferable from in Industrial Engineering/Management or equivalent)
• Min. 1 years in the same position preferably who have document control experience in ISO 9001.
• Preferably understanding ISO 9001 and Performance Management Systems
• Expert in Ms. Office (Word / Excel / Power Point / Visio)
• Fluent in English (spoken and written)
• Willing to join as soon as possible
If you are confident that you meet our requirements, please submit your application up to 2 weeks with complete CV, certificates, expected salary and indicating the job position by e-mail, to:
Please visit our website at www.timas.com