Eni is a major integrated international oil and gas company based in Italy, with interests in 73 different countries and employs approximately 33,000 people worldwide. Eni has Exploration & Production activities in Italy and other areas worldwide such as West & North Africa, United States, South America, North Sea, Kazakhstan and Asia.
Eni In Indonesia currently holds participating interests in 14 PSCs of which 10 are as operators. The PSCs are spread from the western part (Krueng Mane, Aceh) to the eastern part (Arguni I, Papua Barat), and also from north border (Ambalat, northern Kalimantan) down to the south border (West Timor, Offshore Timor Sea, Nusa Tenggara Timur). The unique locations of Eni in Indonesia’s portfolio areas, reflects the company’s philosophy in operating in core business areas as well as frontier areas to manage the risk and achieve the best possible results in terms of hydrocarbon discovery. To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, Eni in Indonesia is inviting candidates who possess relevant education background, experience and competencies to join our company.
We are looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following positions:
• To contribute to the evaluation and implementation of the negotiation activities of Eni Subsidiaries in Indonesia.
• To support the drafting and review of contracts to be negotiated, with the support of the competent Eni departments.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
• Evaluates and analyses contractual models, laws, regulations, bid documents and the activity/strategy of competitors to have an integrated vision of the technical, legal, financial, fiscal and economic aspects of any proposed negotiation/business opportunity.
• Participates in and leads the negotiation of all agreements related ot the business of Eni subsidiaries in Indonesia, ensuring the involvement and contribution of all relevant internal functions in Indonesia and headquarters.
• Ensures compliance of the negotiation and approval process with all internal procedures and Management System Guidelines, including but not limited to anti-corruption, anti-trust and human rights issues;
• Archives all documents to ensure traceability and transparency of the negotiation process;
• Liaises with the Commercial Negotiations Department (DINEC), preparing periodic reports and elaborating specific analyses on any matters of related to the negotiations activities in liaison with other competent departments.
• Develops and maintains good working relationships with Government representatives, other oil and gas companies and industrial associations to make recommendations on Government policy/regulations and identify potential risks/mitigations for Eni’s business interests and negotiations activities in Indonesia.
• Investigates business background of negotiation counter parties both prior and during the negotiation process.
• Supports the other activities of the Commercial & Business Development department, working with and supporting other Eni business function units as necessary.
• Complies with rules and standards set out in Company Policies, HSE Integrated Management System and Procedures, and personally demonstrates, develops and disseminates a culture of safety and compliance with business ethics.
INTERNAL : Eni Indonesia Management
Eni Departments both in Indonesia and abroad
HQ International Negotiation Team (DINEC)
EXTERNAL : Joint Venture Partners / Operators
Oil and Gas Companies
Third Party Stakeholders & Consultants
Qualifications & Experience:
• Education : A university degree in a relevant engineering, economics or geotechnical subject
• Professional Qualification : Membership of appropriate industry/academic professional organisations
• Language : English
• 5 years experience in exploration and production in the international oil & gas industry
• Knowledge, Technical or Professional Skills :
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation and reporting skills
- Economic modelling and analysis
- Excellent knowledge of agreements such as Farm In Agreement, Joint Venture Agreements, Facility Sharing Agreements, PSC Contracts, Gas Processing and Lifting procedures.
Health, Safety and Environment (HSE):
• Comply with requirements of the Safety, Health and Environmental laws of Indonesia and obey the corporate policy of Eni Indonesia on Safety, Health and Environment, and to practice Eni Indonesia Safety Systems.
• Provide and maintain safe and healthy conditions of work to subordinate personnel and control over the compliance by the personnel all safety and labor protection rules and regulations
• HSES awareness in all duties and activities / compliance enforcement with general HSES rules
• Communication/Relations Management
• Problem Solving
• Planning target control & Time Management
• Decision making
• Spirit of Enterprise
• Confidentiality keeping
• Office Based with possible business trips
Should you are interested with the position & meet the qualifications required, please send only your latest resume (in MS Word or PDF format with size no more than 1 MB) to:
Please mention the position title on the email subject: Apply for (position title)
Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 3 March 2020. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please be aware that Eni never request the applicant to pay any fee or appoint any travel agent for the selection process. All communications that request the applicant to pay any fee or use specific travel agent are fraudulent & scam. The application can only be send through the above email