Eni is a major integrated international oil and gas company based in Italy, with interests in 73 different countries and employs approximately 33,000 people worldwide. Eni has Exploration & Production activities in Italy and other areas worldwide such as West & North Africa, United States, South America, North Sea, Kazakhstan and Asia.
Eni In Indonesia currently holds participating interests in 13 PSCs of which 10 are as operators. The PSCs are spread from the western part (Krueng Mane, Aceh) to the eastern part (Arguni I, Papua Barat), and also from north border (Ambalat, northern Kalimantan) down to the south border (West Timor, Offshore Timor Sea, Nusa Tenggara Timur). The unique locations of Eni in Indonesia’s portfolio areas, reflects the company’s philosophy in operating in core business areas as well as frontier areas to manage the risk and achieve the best possible results in terms of hydrocarbon discovery. To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, Eni in Indonesia is inviting candidates who possess relevant education background, experience and competencies to join our company.
We are looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following positions:
• Responsible to coordinate process support for optimizing operation of all Eni’s Jangkrik facilities (JKK – JKNE Complex). Operation Specialist activities will conduct in safe manner with maximizing field production efficiency while minimizing the total maintenance cost (production downtime, spare parts, manpower, etc) and meet daily production targets whilst complying with company guidelines and legal requirements. Participate and deeply involve in process troubleshooting and SME (Subject Major Expert in RCA (Root Cause analysis).
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
• Overall quality of commissioning activities definition, planning and execution
• Respect of project cost and time targets for commissioning and readiness
• Managing all commissioning activities, meeting the planned target
• Development of commissioning plan and procedures, together with discipline engineering and operation personnel
• Managing commissioning team activities
• Managing contracts relevant to the commissioning and start up vendors
• Ensuring that adequate, competent commissioning personnel are available to undertake the work
• Ensuring that all contractors are competent and fully knowledgeable of project HSEQ procedures
• Endorsing official documents, works progress certificates, handover certificates etc
• Providing operations start up support and assistance
• Support development of CMMS and Maintenance program
• Support 2 years spare part and first year budget requirement
• Managing first year operations budget and preparation.
• Managing Operations and Maintenance contract service.
• Coach, train and transfer knowledge to local Operations personal.
• Interface within operation and engineering to run the facility in operating limit, to ensure all aspect of operability and process facility in the best performance to achieve production availability target.
• Analysis all of process parameters such us chemical optimization to reduce cost operation (OPEX) through Cost reduction program.
Qualifications & Experience:
Engineering degree (preferred) major in Chemical Engineering, Instrument and Control Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering.
- Professional Qualification:
At least 15 years of experience in the Oil & Gas industry in both onshore and/or offshore facilities.
At least 5 years of experience in offshore commissioning and startup of oil/ gas field development project
Previous Upstream Engineering Floating Production Unit , or Offshore Platform experience would be advantage
Experienced in operation for offshore gas facilities is beneficially
- Training and courses :
Computer: Familiar with Microsoft Office, Hysys software will be advantage
- Language: Fluent in English
- Strong leadership skill with 15 years working experiences in Oil & Gas production offshore and onshore facilities. Strong in safety culture and behavior to keep people, environmental and asset safe through continue to run facility in operating Limits. Capable in terms of the maintenance management of Oil & Gas Platforms offshore or Onshore receiving Facility
- Deep knowledge in Offshore FPU facilities including Gas Processing, LPG process facility, Petrochemical and its Utilities/Offsite. Hands on and Strong in Operational of Oil and Gas both Downstream and Upstream as part of company objectives to run facility safely.
- Start-up and Commissioning of green field and brown field facilities. Experience in the design, installation, commissioning and operations of critical equipment such us centrifugal gas compressor and gas turbine prime over.
- Familiar with well intervention techniques and completion design philosophy
- Familiar with subsea well system (from sea bed up to topside facilities)
- Extensive experience and exposure to root cause analysis and troubleshooting of operational equipment with state of the art diagnostic techniques.
- Experience in the use and application of process simulation software (HYSYS,etc).
- Support and Technologies: Standard ISO, TQM and Quality System, Technical requirement and Standard
- Compliance: Local / National and International Standard and Codes, Health, Safety, Environment, Quality
- Integrity & values
- Driving for results
- Value creation focus
- Teamwork & Cooperation
- Leading change
- Leading people
- Developing others
- Analytical thinking
- Information seeking
- Concern for order
- Self confidence
- Team player
Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
- Comply with rules and standards described in Company Policies, HSE Integrated Management System and Procedures.
- Report all incidents
- Motivate staff and colleagues to comply with HSE rules and standards
- Participate in HSE related initiatives
- Offshore area
Should you are interested with the position & meet the qualifications required, please send only your latest resume (in MS Word or PDF format with size no more than 1 MB) to:
Please mention the position title on the email subject: Apply for (position title)
Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 6 June 2021. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please be aware that eni will never ask the applicant to pay any fee or appoint any travel agent for the selection process. All communications that ask the applicant to pay any fee or use specific travel agent are fraudulent & scam. The application can only be send through the above email.