PT. Madhani Talatah Nusantara, Perusahaan yang bergerak dalam bidang jasa kontraktor pertambangan dengan proyek-proyek yang tersebar di wilayah Sumatera, Jawa, Kalimantan, dan Nusa Tenggara Timur mengedepankan aspek Management Mutu, Kesehatan dan Keselamatan Kerja.
Dalam rangka pengembangan bisnis perusahaan, kami membutuhkan tenaga kerja yang dinamis, memiliki motivasi kerja tinggi, menyukai tantangan, dan berkomitmen berkarir bersama kami untuk mengisi posisi sebagai berikut :
HUMAN RESOURCE ANALYST
The Human Resource (HR) Analyst will collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics, and apply this data to make recommendations related to recruitment, development, graduate program, retention, company business, legal compliance, etc.
• Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitors’ practices, and other sources.
• Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, attendance ,and compliance with employment laws and regulations, etc.
• Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to management.
• Identifies and recommends reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics.
• Based on metrics and analysis, makes recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture including suggestions to attract and hire qualified candidates, to motivate and retain employees, to address staffing issues, to suggest compensation & benefit options, to develop employee competencies, and to maintain legal compliance,etc.
• Facilitates implementation of new training, development, recruiting, and other related initiatives.
• May conduct or assist with conducting classification audits to ensure that jobs are properly classified as exempt or nonexempt.
• Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
• May assist HR leadership with staffing, recruiting, develop graduate program, and departmental budgets.
• May guide and/or assist with performance, benefit, and compensation review and evaluation processes.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Proficient with Ms. Excel, SPSS, Ms. Power Point and others statistic applications.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Thorough understanding of laws involving employment, HR, and HR policies.
• Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS, payroll, and similar employee management software.
• Has experience in developing graduate program (management trainee).
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Psychology, or related field required.
• At least three years of experience in related areas such as job classification and compensation, recruitment, selection, training, employee benefits, and/or equal opportunity compliance preferred.
To apply please click to our e-recruitment link : bit.ly/MTN-REC