PT Agincourt Resources; Supervisor – Corporate Planning and Management
Posting date: March 27, 2023 Expiry date: April 10, 2023
The Martabe Gold Mine is managed and operated by PT Agincourt Resources. The mining area covers an area of 30 km² which is under the sixth generation Contract of Work (COW) with a total area of 1,303 km². The Martabe Gold Mine is located on the west side of the island of Sumatra, Batang Toru Sub-district, North Sumatra Province.
The Martabe Gold Mine began full production on 24 July 2012 and has a resource base as of 30 June 2022, of 6.5 million oz of gold and 64 million oz of silver. The operating capacity of the Martabe Gold Mine is more than 7 million tonnes of ore per year to produce more than 200,000 ounces of gold and 1-2 million ounces of silver per year.
PT Agincourt Resources involves more than 3,000 employees and contractors, around 99% of whom are Indonesian citizens, and more than 70% are from local villages.
PT Danusa Tambang Nusantara (PTDTN) holds 95% shares of PT Agincourt Resources. PTDTN is a subsidiary of PT United Tractors Tbk. with 60% share ownership and PT Pamapersada Nusantara with 40% share ownership, as well as part of PT Astra International Tbk business group. A total of 5% of PT Agincourt Resources' shares are owned by South Tapanuli District Government and North Sumatra Provincial Government.
To strengthen the existing Management Site team and to ensure the achievement of the department objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role:
SUPERVISOR – CORPORATE PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT (MGM 2303025)
This position will be based at Martabe Site in Management Site Department, and reports directly to Superintendent - Corporate Planning and Management.
The role of the Supervisor - Corporate Planning and Management is to:
• Supporting organizations to improve business performance by carrying out the formulation, deployment, monitor and review of policies and strategic management activities (PDCA cycle) and business consultancy within the scope of the company.
• Supporting organizations to improve business performance by implementing quality management system (QMS) within the company's internal scope.
• Supporting organizations to improve business performance by carrying out innovation management activities within the company's internal scope.
• Supporting organizations to improve business performance by carrying out strategic project and internal consultancy as within the company's internal scope
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
1. Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Management, and Business Field.
2. Have experience innovation management and system development.
3. Fluent in English and Bahasa.
4. Computer literate with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook.
5. Able to build two-way communication situations and encourage others to dare to express opinions.
6. Able to demonstrate adaptability in all relevant work situations.
7. Able to develop mutual relations with other parties within the scope of inter-departmental.
8. Able to give clear work instructions and evaluate the implementation of instructions and able to coordinate with other work units.
9. Able to take opportunities to improve work results.
10. Able to make a priority scale of various work demands, and manage the time provided.
11. Able to obtain new information & use relevant information to analyzing problems
12. Trained in PDCA (Plan Do Check Action) management or Quality Management System (ISO 9001 etc).
13. Trained in continuous improvement management (QCC/Six sigma/etc).
14. Basic technology and digitalization competencies.
Applicants are to include in their application a copy of the following:
1. Latest Resume.
2. ID Card (KTP) and Vaccine certificates (Vaccine 1, Vaccine 2, and Booster).
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualifications, and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than April 09, 2023 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources
Or email: PTAR.Recruiting@agincourtresources.com
Please put the position code & applicant’s name (MGM 2303025 - Your Name) on your application subject
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further process