1. Handling legal documents, including legal drafting (make contract), give legal opinion and legal review.
2. Handling licenses, including TDP, NPWP, SIUP, and other licenses that
are closely related to company’s operation.
3. Handling legal issues (internal and external).
4. To make adjustments to new regulations issued by the government.
5. Assigned to assist field team in Land Acquitition and Land Clearing process.
2. Formal education (minimum Bachelor Degree) majoring Law.
3. Deal with company law especially in oil & gas field.
4. Mastering office programs & Windows.
5. Have good understanding in English and able to communicate well in spoken and written.
6. Maximum age 40 years.
7. Willing to be assigned out of town.
8. Preferable have law experiences (minimum 2 years) in oil & gas companies or HR experiences or Procurement experiences
Assistant Chief Representative / General Administration
1. Assist Chief Representative in managing the company.
2. Deal with company’s administration job (oil industry).
1. Male/Female, preferred age under 30 years old.
2. Minimum education in Bachelor Degree (Business Administration/Finance/ related degree are preferred).
3. Good attitude, personality, and skills.
Mastering office programs (especially Word, Excel) & Windows.
4. Indonesian language, also good at English and Mandarin (speaking, listening, reading, writing).
5. Willing to be assigned out of town.
6. Have experiences in oil & gas companies are preferred.
Please send in your CV to: [email protected]