PREMIER OIL INDONESIA Premier is an international oil and gas exploration and production company with interests in the North Sea, South East Asia, the Falkland Islands, and Latin America. The company’s strategy is to grow shareholder value by investing in high quality production and development opportunities while maintaining exposure to upside value from successful exploration within a strict capital discipline framework. We seek to maintain the highest standards of corporate responsibility.
Why work at Premier Oil?
Premier is a successful and growing company. We have a vision for the future, a strategy in place and the commitment to achieve our goals. We offer a work place with diverse staff that is exciting, challenging and rewarding.
Rewards & benefits Premier's success comes from its people, so we make sure your efforts are well rewarded. We offer an attractive salary and benefits package including short and long term incentives based on your personal performance, and that of the company across the key areas of production, safety and efficiency.
Training & development Premier actively encourages its staff to be pro-active in developing themselves, supporting our people on a number of fronts including tertiary studies and professional qualifications, seminars and conferences, or the various in-house courses we provide. The scope of work that our employees encounter can be varied, and we recognize that people need a broad range of skills and knowledge to deliver as the company grows larger.
Culture Key to our strategy is attracting and retaining people who will make positive contributions to our operations, culture, and share in Premier's future success. People who thrive here enjoy a flat communication structure, where all levels of employees work collaboratively on a daily basis. Opinions are sought and listened to, and the fostering of work relationships across departments and countries is encouraged. Premier employees take a "hands on" approach to getting involved, and a sense of humor is a common trait!
CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER – QHSES Dept
Accountable to provide the overall strategic direction, implement and oversight of BU Medical service, Occupational Health, and Wellness in the area of Premier Oil Indonesia, in order to maintain and continuously improve the health quality of employees.
The Chief Medical Officer will develop and implement best practice and procedures to continually improve Medical service, Occupational Health and Wellness by review, identify, assess and advice on health standards and risks associated with Company’s activities (including new project development and drilling program), and the living environment.
Oversee and managing the performance of medical services contract, providing guidance, input and consultation in developing or reviewing contract to ensure that all of that give the maximum benefit to the company.
The preferred candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent relations with a wide range of stakeholders, including management, staff and dependents, HR and HSE, contractors, professional colleagues, authorities, and local community representatives.
• Internationally recognized medical degree meeting the requirements for a doctor with minimum 10 years of experience. He / She shall registered at Konsil Kedokteran Indonesia (KKI) and has a valid Surat Tanda Registrasi (STR – a registration certificate to mational medical council).
• Recognize Master degree in Occupational medicine (Sp.OK) or Occupational Medicine, Health, and Safety (M. OMHS) is desirable.
• Certified for Company Hygiene and Occupational Health (Hiperkes).
• Have a valid ATLS (Advanced Trauma Life Support) based on American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma Standard, certificate is issued by Indonesian Trauma Commission under IKABI is desirable.
• Have a valid ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) based on American Heart Association (AHA) standard, certificate is issued by PERKI (Perhimpunan Dokter Spesialis Kardiovaskuler Indonesia) is desirable.
• Has a thorough understanding of HSE management system, matched with a vision of the importance of the health component, and the ability to translate this vision in practical solutions.
• Able to work effectively with HR, HSE and other department, other company and contractor staff
• Has a sound knowledge of community, occupational and clinical health issues relevant to the operations.
• Indonesian Nationality & Direct Contract in yearly Basis Contract.
• 5 year experiences in Oil & Gas Industry.
• The clinic management experience is fundamental for the development and implementation of the programs and procedures.
• 5+ year experience in a management role. Providing medical direction and supervision of teams
• Understand on the requirement of UK-based regulation for onshore & offshore workers in term of health management.
• Familiar with Indonesia legislation for health.
• Fluent in English (written and spoken).
DRILLING CONTRACT SPECIALIST – SCM Dept
Responsible for managing contract and procurement whole life-cycle, for all Drilling services/ contracts starting from early stage of contracting strategy development, contract drafting, tender document development, tender process execution, negotiation, support during contract execution, up until contract close out, including supporting contract management during contract implementation, in order to ensure government regulation and corporate procedure compliances, whilst achieving industry and corporate leading performance.
This role shall be responsible for all services and, where required, material contracts specifically under Drilling department.
• Maintaining compliance with applicable procurement procedures.
• Maintaining compliance with prevailing Governing Regulation and Corporate Business Ethics and Business Process
• Punctual delivery of tender process as per the pre-agreed schedule
• Delivering high quality of contracts to comply with Corporate business objective(s) and minimize contractual risks under my team
• Cost optimization on every contract development and implementation
• Urgently needed and able to join immediately.
• Bachelor Degree in Management / Engineering.
• 10 years of experience in Contract & Procurement in Oil & Gas industry.
• PTK007 Certified or Certified with other normative government-regulated certification (as required)
• Certified in Procurement and Supply Chain Management knowledge is preferable.
• Certification or attendance(s) in drilling operation course(s) is preferable.
• 10 years of experience in Contract & Procurement in oil & gas industry.
• Contract drafting (incl. T&C, Scope and compensation analysis).
• Procurement process in O&G sector (preferably in Indonesia).
• Contract Management (progress monitoring, compliance analysis, close-out reporting).
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
• JDE, SAP or other known ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) System.
• Strong analytical capability.
• Proficient in contract drafting and contract management.
• Good communication skills (both oral and written in both Bahasa Indonesia and English).
• Indonesian Nationality
Please send your CV and related Certificate to: [email protected]