Copper Smelter Project; 10 positions
Posting date: January 28, 2023 Expiry date: February 11, 2023
A growing recruitment company in Jakarta is sourcing qualified and experienced personnel for a Copper Smelter Project in Surabaya on a one-year contract.
All roles following are for a Copper Smelter Project:
• Supervisor / Superintendent – Structural & Rigging
• Supervisor - Mill Wright
• Supervisor - Mechanical Fitter
• Supervisor / Superintendent - Electrical
• Supervisor – Concrete (Day/Night Shift)
• Supervisor - Rebar (Nightshift)
• Superintendent - Civil & Structural
• QC Inspector – Mechanical/Piping/Welding/ Instrumentation and Controls
• QC Inspector - QAQC Admin
• QC Inspector #1 CSA
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
• Degree in a technical discipline and at least 10+ years of experience working in the construction or production of a nickel/copper smelter plant/refinery.
• Familiar with operations practices in the front office and back office, fabrication, workshop, construction, structural, metal fabrication/metallurgy/die/ welding & design/engineering.
• Understand and familiar with plant mining fabrication operation regulatory requirements,
• Experience in applying technology to improve business processes and controls.
• Knowledgeable with AutoCAD, Computer application proficiency.
• Time management and planning skills, ability to solve problems creatively.
• A team player with collaboration and leadership skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
• Able to lead, organize manpower, be supportive, communicative, and able to work under pressure are preferred character traits.
• Exciting opportunity to be part of a promising and fast-growing nickel construction and production.
• A visionary holding group with businesses across Indonesia and a strong focus on sustainability.
• Highly attractive remuneration with a multicultural working environment.
• Reasonable set rotation.
Please submit your CV and state the position title in the email subject Email: email@example.com
Applicable: Nationals ONLY, priority personnel from East Java
Work placement: Surabaya, Indonesia.
Only qualified applicants will be processed further.