KUFPEC Regional Ventures (Indonesia) Limited requires highly qualified individuals to join our Jakarta team including our newly established KUFPEC Indonesia (Anambas) B.V. as:
IT Engineer (ITE)
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with minimum 10 years of experience in network administration functions including but not limited to:
● Networking: A solid experience in configuring, administering and troubleshooting Cisco Routers, Switches, Wireless Networks and Cisco Unified Communication. Good platform understanding of Cisco ASA, IPS, NAC, IOS and LAN Switching Architectures.
● Firewall: Knowledge and experience in administering and monitoring Checkpoint and FortiGate Firewalls
● Knowledge in Teleconference from Cisco Webex (video and IP phone)
● Anti-Virus: A good working experience in handling McAfee Antivirus Software.
● Windows Server OS: A solid Experience in administering and configuring Windows 2012/2016.
● Windows OS: Experience in configure, maintenance and troubleshooting Windows 10 in Client desktop/notebook especially in Active directory environment as well as various IT related device and troubleshooting: printer, scanner, fingerprint access door, network CCTV.
● Database application: A good knowledge administering and troubleshooting database server (Microsoft SQL, Oracle database, open source database software)
● Good knowledge and experience in setup, configuration and maintenance of Virtual Environment (VMware, MS Hyper-V).
● Storage Area Network (SAN): A good knowledge and experience in configuring and administering general SAN Storage and SAN Switches
● Able to troubleshoot network cable CAT5 and CAT6 (cable testing, crimping, punch down patch panel)
● Familiar with software configuration from SLB: OFM, Eclipse, Petrel, Merak PEEP
● Good relation and communication with SKKMIGAS for IT collaboration and reporting.
SUBMISSION WITH LESS THAN 10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED OR REPLIED TO.
KRVIL is an equal opportunity employer who rewards based on performance and results.
Email your application, enclosing CV within 1 weeks to:
Please insert the position code on subject of your email
(only short-listed candidates will be notified)