Saka Indonesia Pangkah Limited (Saka Energi Indonesia) is a national upstream oil and gas company, currently looking for a professional and experience candidate to fill the position of:
Drilling Completion and Well Testing Team Lead
Lead the completion and well testing project to deliver planning, designing and programming of Saka’s completion and well testing activities including cost estimation and cost control ensuring well safety and the use of right technology for well productivity and longevity adhering to Company’s HSE standard & policy, quality requirements and government regulations.
1. Design completion and well testing program based on consideration of well integrity, completion and testing decision for drilled and or producing well inputted by Exploration/Subsurface/Production.
2. Coordinate with Subsurface or Exploration in defining the suitable well completion & testing design, operational sequence and cost effectiveness supported by accurate cost breakdown estimates for the wells.
3. Carry out proper evaluations, studies and reports on any aspects of well completion, testing and service design and operations, with recommendations of new techniques required. To follow up and determine solutions when engineering problems occur during the well completion, testing & service.
4. Ensure that completion and well testing activities are carried out by rig contractors and service companies meet safety, contractual terms, budgeted costs and are conducted in accordance with good engineering practice.
5. Coordinate with SCM contract performance management and logistics required for Completion, well testing & well service.
1. Minimum 16 years relevant experience including 5 year’s experience to supervise/manage drilling operations.
2. Bachelor degree in Petroleum Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Chemical Engineering.
3. Familiar with project execution and value assurance tools.
4. Strong Knowledge of Upstream and asset performance management processes.
5. Having valid IWCF Well Control Level 4 certificate.
To apply, please send your application to Recruitment@sakaenergi.com
with subject : “Drilling Completion TL – [your name]”
no later than COB 11 January, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified for further process.