Position : SALES ENGINEER
Discipline : CHEMICAL / MECHANICAL / INSTRUMENT
Industry : Oil & Gas
Requirement : Immediate Location based : Jakarta Office
Responsibilities & Job Description :
• To be well-versed with Principal Products, hands-on and able to keep abreast on the latest development of the products.
• To lead in the sales of Oil In Water Analyzers, Pumps and Valves
• To provide full assistance and support towards Principal and Maintain good relationship with the Principals and clients to ensure strong supports and a winning coalition.
• Actively develop business opportunities with the Oil & Gas Companies in the territory of Indonesia.
• Proactively market and take ownership of market penetration of our complete portfolio of software application and services.
• Participate in client sales calls and project progress meetings, as required, independently and/or with Principals and closely monitor any technical issues.
• To perform technical presentation and sample demonstration to new and existing users.
• To provide support during Principal’s technical presentations and roadshows/exhibitions and provide feedback to clients.
• Maintain bid database, bid emails and filing systems, as appropriate.
• To create a strong link with other business units and to deliver innovative integrated offers and solutions to clients.
• To closely monitor and record all ongoing Purchase Orders/Service Orders/Received Orders, invoices and payments.
• Generate sales reports, statistics and analysis, and ensure all call reports, client visits and opportunities are recorded in the database and to submit this Sales Activities Report to immediate superior in Kuala Lumpur (HQ) on weekly basis
• Follow company management and quality policies and procedures, and code of conduct, and participate in their review and continuous improvement.
• Work towards defined sales targets .
• Product Training will be provided.
• Any other business development related responsibilities given from time to time.
• Candidate must possess as minimum a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
• Be willing for extensive travelling to client offices located throughout Indonesia.
• Specializing in sales & business development in Oil & Gas industry is highly preferable.
• PC literate with Microsoft applications.
• Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
• Highly discipline, well organized and rigorous.
• Entrepreneurial and result driven.
• An Extrovert and a highly independent individual who thrives in a fast paced work environment.
• Innovative thinker with strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Interested candidates please write in with your detail resume including employment history, notice period and expected salary to : firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, no longer than March 9, 2021.