An established International Contractor executing works for the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Fertilizers and Power Sector. Penta Global also provides project management services and software to track and manager the piping works.
Management team with many years of extensive industry experience in Business Development, Procurement and Execution in the GCC, Africa, SEAsia and India.
Penta is commited to building a Company with the right blend of experience and know how with ambition and an eagerness to learn. We are always on the look out for experienced professionals and raw talent that can compliment that fantastic team that we already have. If you feel you have the right attributes please feel free to browse our current vacancies and get in touch with us.
HSE Trainer, duties:
• Must have experience in the preparation of course materials, course outlines, lesson plans, power point presentations and written / practical assessments.
• Must have experience in conducting classroom and practical training and assessment.
• Competent / experienced in oil & gas operations and training programs.
• Strong training presentation, coordination, evaluation, & planning skills.
• Excellent computer skills; presentation, spreadsheets, document preparation etc.
• Good interpersonal skills, able to work in multi-cultural and multi-company environment.
• Bachelor degree
• NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety.
• Train the Trainer or any other Teaching qualification (TTT, TOT Certificates)
• First Aid Training, OSHA Instructor accreditation
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Oil & Gas Sector – Offshore, Onshore or Petrochemical Industry as a Senior HSE Professional or Sr. HSE Trainer / Instructor.
• Strong verbal, writing and speaking English
• Willing to be place at Site – LNG Tangguh Project
Coating and Painting QC Lead
• Responsible all aspects blasting, painting and coating for Fabrication Oil and Gas Industry.
• Reviewing and monitoring the implementation of painting ITP and procedure including Joint Inspection with Client within their disciplines based on approved ITPs.
• Coordinating work department to department about Quality, Progress or Scheduling to stay within Quality, Production, Scheduling, assigning and monitoring the work of assigned man power.
• Planning and control coordinating the activities of the Painting Activities concerned with Quality and Painting Qualification Test.
• Review All Document Inspection Report, equipment inspection calibration date including material paint details consumable used.
• Review all Equipment Certificate for compliance and verify with client all work completed.
• Responsible for implementation of project and painting specification Procedure. Creating, managing and analysing performance data and other information.
• Inspecting any coating quality including steel imperfection inspection ensuring quality, inspections, health safety and testing according to the procedures & requirement in line with health and safety.
• Conduct & Witness the Blaster and Painter qualification
• Monitoring distribution of the equipment, consumables and man power.
• Monitoring the environmental and check with equipment require for make sure that ambient is support for each application activities.
• Monitoring all aspect of blasting or painting application of materials work including daily inspection progress activities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of supervisory principles, practices, and techniques.
• Knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the painting trade.
• Skill in estimating time and material requirements of work projects assigned.
• Bachelor Degree Mechanical/Electrical or equivalent
• SSPC PCI Level 3
• Minimum 5 years of experience in oil and gas sector.
• Proficient in reading, writing and speaking English
• Willing to be place at Site – LNG Tangguh Project.
Please send your qualified CV and related Certificate to: firstname.lastname@example.org