RH Petrogas; Manager Production
Posting date: March 17, 2023 Expiry date: March 31, 2023
RH Petrogas Companies in Indonesia invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position below. Candidates must be highly motivated professionals with leadership skills and attention to detail combined with pro-active and positive personality.
Minimum Bachelor (S1) Degree in Petroleum Engineering preferably Master Degree with a minimum of 15-20 years of experience in production engineering, operation principles in both subsurface and surface applications and drilling operation principles (in both drilling and well intervention applications) also have 5-7 years of experience in leadership position.
• Excellent leadership skills and mentoring capability.
• Ability to make sound business decisions (i.e. advance business acumen).
• Critical thinker with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple activities.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with sound engineering principles.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in Bahasa and English) with outstanding meeting and presentation skills.
• Ability to communicate and work effectively with a multi-disciplined technical and operations team while adhering to Company corporate values and culture.
• Proficient computer skills on MS. Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook), analytics (Nodal Analysis), graphic design, and social media.
• Hands-on experience with various Petroleum Engineering software such as WELLFLO, PROSPER, PIPESIM, and MBAL.
• Demonstrated knowledge of oil and gas production engineering and operations activities with emphasis on well completion, well testing, artificial lift, fluid flow, and fluid level measurement, pressure survey, CO logging, problem identification, troubleshooting and mitigation, productivity evaluation and improvement, workover and well services (pump repair, recompletion, acid stimulation, scale treatment, hydraulic fracturing, chemical / surfactant treatment), failure analysis and DIFA, water flooding, EOR, production forecasting, goods and services contracting, risk and decision analysis.
• In-depth knowledge of applicable oil and gas industry standards and business processes.
Those who meet the above requirements may send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please put position title in email subject.