PT. Saipem Indonesia; Instrument Engineer
Posting date: March 23, 2023 Expiry date: April 06, 2023
Saipem is a leading company in engineering, drilling and construction of major projects in the energy and infrastructure sectors. It is “One-Company” organized in five business divisions (Offshore E&C, Onshore E&C, Offshore Drilling, Onshore Drilling and XSight, dedicated to conceptual design).
Saipem is a global solution provider with distinctive skills and competences and high-tech assets, which it uses to identify solutions aimed at satisfying customer requirements. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, it is present in over 60 countries worldwide and has 32 thousand employees of 120 different nationalities.
We are seeking for best candidates to fill the vacant position:
1. POSITION : INSTRUMENT ENGINEER
Department/Project : Offshore Engineering (INSTRUMENT)
Education : University Graduate on Technical Major
Working Experiences : More than 10 years in similar position or similar field
Working Status : Temporary / Contract
Duration : 6 Months
Work location : Jakarta
REQUIRED WORKING SKILLS/QUALIFICATION/SERTIFICATION
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably instrumentation or electrical engineering.
• 10+ years’ experience in oil & gas industry.
• Strong understanding of electrical circuits and schematics.
• Proficient in AutoCAD or other engineering design software.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and with a team.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good command of English.
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTIONS
• Review Client technical documentation and requirements.
• Prepare Instrumentation elements (tagged items and bulk material), quantities for cost and erection works estimates.
• Support Discipline Lead to define man hours and cost estimates.
• Coordinate subcontracted engineering activities and control subcontracted engineering documents.
• Define engineering design basis and guidelines.
• Prepare the technical documentation for Instrumentation elements material and services requisitions and prepare, according to internal procedures, the technical evaluations.
• Provide technical support to Project Team.
• Optimise Instrumentation design ensuring minimal cost and complexity in compliance with the contractual and safety requirements.
• Prepare Instrumentation technical specifications.
• Prepare Instrumentation data sheets.
• Prepare Instrumentation installation specifications and drawings.
• Prepare Instrumentation BOQs and MTOs.
• Participate to P and ID mechanization.
• Validate Vendor control valves and safety valves sizing calculations.
• Validate Vendor measurements elements sizing calculations.
• Coordinate engineering activities.
• Ensure Instrumentation 3D modelling design activities.
Recruitment email: Recruitment@saipem.com
“Saipem and its subsidiaries recruit their #humanresources through specific procedures, selecting and #hiringcandidates, adopting criteria of merit, ability and professionalism in all #recruitmentdecisions and will never request payment of any kind. If you want to search #jobopportunities in Saipem. Please refer to the “careers” area of the Saipem website of the official Saipem LinkedIn page and be careful about any other kind of unofficial requests.”