Established in April 1981 by its parent company Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC), Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Company (KUFPEC) is an international upstream company, engaged in exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas outside the State of Kuwait. KUFPEC is active in 13 countries spanning five continents a head office in Kuwait and seven area offices in Egypt, Indonesia, Australia, Pakistan, Norway, Canada, and Malaysia.
KUFPEC participates in joint ventures with similar E&P companies both as an operating and non-operating partner.
KUFPEC AO Indonesia requires highly qualified individual to join our Jakarta team in our KUFPEC Indonesia (Anambas) B.V., operator of Anambas Block PSC as:
Sr. Commercial/ Marketing Officer
Qualification and Responsibilities:
- Indonesian citizen
- Excellent in Bahasa Indonesia and English skills.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 8 years’ experience in oil and gas Production Sharing Contract (PSC) environment.
- Strong competencies in procedures and operations of gas pipeline.
- Extensive experiences in GSA preparation, process, and finalization
- Hands on experience in the overall commercial/marketing including planning strategies
- Familiar with the gas market in Natuna Sea would be advantage
SUBMISSION WITH LESS THAN REQUESTED YEARS OF EXPERIENCES AUTOMATICALLY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED OR REPLIED TO.
KIABV is an equal opportunity employer who rewards based on performances and results.
Email your application, enclosing CV within 2 weeks to:
Please insert the position on subject of your email
(only short-listed candidates will be notified)